Cheat Codes

LHammonds

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing I can't figure out is how to add perk points. It's such a pain in the ass to have to look up each perk and add them manually. >_<

Anyone know the code for filled soul gems? :D I hate when my enchantments run low...

0002E4E2 – Petty (empty)

0002E4E3 – Petty SGM (full)

0002E4E4 – Lesser SGM (empty)

0002E4E5 –Lesser SGM (full)

0002E4E6 – Common Soul Gem (empty)

0002E4F3 – Common (full)

0002E4F4 – Greater Soul Gem (empty)

0002E4FB –Greater Soul Gem (full)

0002E4FC Grand Soul Gem (full)

0002E4FF – Grand Soul Gem (empty)

0002E500 – Black soul gem (empty

0002E504 – Black Soul Gem (full)

Oh, and the well-known free gold cheat works too:

Player.AddItem 0000000F 100

Yeah but that would be silly to type all of those 0's.

gold = player.additem f #

lockpicks = player.additem a #

healing pots = player.additem 3eade100 #

Also, showracemenu works, and whoever said tgm doesn't work, you are very wrong.

Edited by XunAmarox

need codes for more perk points...might have to resort to either giving them 1 by 1 using the console, or decreasing skill level and player level then gaining another level to get more, which is to say, tedious.

I'm not sure if this is helpful or not Draco but here's what I do...

help perkname 0

That will give me the hex ID of the perk and then I just use the add perk command.

player.addperk ###

It's not as fast as giving yourself 10 extra points and then going to play around with them in the skill-up screen, but it is useful in that you can give yourself a perk higher up a skill branch without bothering with the earlier (normally) required perks. My personal example is that I added just the perk that stops from breaking lockpicks because that drives me nuts. :D That way I get the perk I feel I need while still being able to earn the skill points and earlier perks on my own.

Hope that's helpful to someone!

used psb but can't access shouts because they're locked?

Try:

player.ModAV DragonSouls 1000

you still have to unlock them however.

These shouts crashed my game on attempt to unlock:

Battle Cry

Beast Tongue

Howl of Terror

Howl of The Pack

Scent of Blood

Steam Breathe

Voice of the Emperor

Edited by Vince--

Irritating glitches with known codes.

TGM, Armor skills will not advance no matter how many times you are hit.

Player.setav [skill], will not advance past one hundred, skill turns green, to denote enhanced, can cripple leveling.

TMM 1, the all map locations cheat, random CTDs with this one, do NOT get them when it is not used. Have the same issue with FONV.

and to bash some myths.

Console cheats do NOT prevent you from getting Steam Achievements. Infact the 100000 gold achieve automatically happened the minute I gave myself enough gold.

TGM still works JUST fine, minus the annoyance of your armor skills never budging.

So right now, gonna have to console those skills to advance them. Heavy Armor and Light Armor respectively.

I have updated the 1st post with additional items (some from this thread...but only after I had confirmed it since there is some incorrect guessing).

Color coding was also added for clarification:

Green = the exact thing you type

Orange = Substitute the correct value here

Still need to generate a complete list of all the skills and perks since many are not easily guessed. (e.g. Speech = Speechcraft)

LHammonds

Until a script extender comes out, if you need the base object for an item, empty a container/npc, place the item into the container, select the container and use ShowInventory

That works really well. Don't need a CS to get most of the wanted item codes using this method.