Full-helmet (head armor/outfit) muffled voice.

that1dude0092

Can anyone make a mod where, whenever a character wears a helmet, or anything that covers their head fully (face and everything) it gives them a muffled voice or have the same voice effect whenever you wear a power armor helmet? Like if you put on a gasmask with goggles it will give you a muffled voice.

Its purely for immersion purposes. cause when I see my character speak while wearing something like that gasmask or the Sentry helmet and yet he sounds like he's not wearing a helmet. It breaks that immersion that you are wearing a full-helmet.

I think in fo3, fnv, and skyrim if you wear anything that covers your face it muffles your voice, I don't know why they got rid of it for FO4.

Can anyone make a mod where, whenever a character wears a helmet, or anything that covers their head fully (face and everything) it gives them a muffled voice or have the same voice effect whenever you wear a power armor helmet? Like if you put on a gasmask with goggles it will give you a muffled voice.

Its purely for immersion purposes. cause when I see my character speak while wearing something like that gasmask or the Sentry helmet and yet he sounds like he's not wearing a helmet. It breaks that immersion that you are wearing a full-helmet.

I think in fo3, fnv, and skyrim if you wear anything that covers your face it muffles your voice, I don't know why they got rid of it for FO4.

There is a problem with that logic.....FO3, FONV, and Skyrim has no voiced protagonist. So you don't know if there is a muffled voice or not.