Symbols and signs, puzzles and locks

raatorotta

So i started Skyrim and soon after arriving Riverwood, i headed to to that barrow near Winterrun. The first riddle to open gate was easy. After that giant spider i ran into i found npc caught on spiderwebs. I freed him, but he said he wont share treasure with anyone and tried to ran away, i took short sprint and killed him. So i got the golden claw key thing. Anyway, my question is how i open door where golden claw goes to? Can someone tell me the symbols code (bear, moth and owl symbols) or tell where i get hint for it? Yes, i killed the npc who could tell it...

So i started Skyrim and soon after arriving Riverwood, i headed to to that barrow near Winterrun. The first riddle to open gate was easy. After that giant spider i ran into i found npc caught on spiderwebs. I freed him, but he said he wont share treasure with anyone and tried to ran away, i took short sprint and killed him. So i got the golden claw key thing. Anyway, my question is how i open door where golden claw goes to? Can someone tell me the symbols code (bear, moth and owl symbols) or tell where i get hint for it? Yes, i killed the npc who could tell it...

Actually if you had let the guy run off the undead in the next room kinda chew his ass to pieces and dead men tell no tales.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Claw

Order is on the golden claw on the wiki page picture but not on the claw in game. I myself had to look at wiki too cause the walls in the room each section does have a different thing on them in an order but not one that matches the puzzle so it stumped me too.