Any good ENB for the enbseries 3.0.5

MrAlexKing96

SO i've try a couple of mods like RealVisionENB,HRK ENB,they're quite good but always end up with some problem, like make character, NPC Skin have some weird aliasing,shade,strange lens flare,sky,etc try poking around but no use or just simply not work with COT, ELFX.

i'm having ENbseries 305 wrapper and injector at the same time, SG texture renewal UNP, UNPB body, sweaty body.

SYstem: NVIDIA GTX 860M , 8GB RAM, 4GB Vram, intel HD graphic 4600, core i7-4710HQ CPU@~2.5Ghz

If anyone have an ENB that work fine with those skins mods, enb 305 and enhance the character as good looking as possible,maybe not mess up mods like COT,ELFX too and enough for my system to handle, pls share it to me, Thank you :) !

I use truevision with a medium preset (included). I personally think it's one of the best looking enbs and very user friendly. ranginf for low end pcs to very high end pcs considering what preset you choose.

The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you turn this in your enblocal

Rain (or weather, not sure look it up)

Effect False

*If you want your Cot Rain to display

I also like Conan Enb, someone mentioned that to me a while back and It would probably my second choice.

having dynavision and imaginator together is a very nice substitute for enbs too, which has a lot of adjustable features.

Edited by laiilaiiheii

You're not supposed to run the wrapper and injector at the same time. Pick one or the other.

really? i see the injector didnt overwrite anything from wrapper so i just use both of them