Resurrection - What happened?

RussellCrowe4021

So basically this dude stole the textures and made something noone could? an fps friendly, Green overhaul for F4 with no other mods required or anything...

Oh well yeah fck me then i want this guy back. IDC how much he stole, he done what this Spiffyskytrooper could not, and thats what i need in my game for god's sake.

• 4 weeks later...

Feel free to follow him.

You should take your own advice.

Overrated Mods R Us! Oh look, I rip content from vanilla and put it in workshop. I am so amazing, praise me and shower me with money!!

Watch out, dangerous user no.22 is here. I think you need to follow that guy and wonder off since you're crying for him, not me.

Feel free to follow him.

You should take your own advice.

Overrated Mods R Us! Oh look, I rip content from vanilla and put it in workshop. I am so amazing, praise me and shower me with money!!

Watch out, dangerous user no.22 is here. I think you need to follow that guy and wonder off since you're crying for him, not me.

Look at me, I am a special little snowflake. All my precious little snowflake friends do not accept the potentiality that we could all be so very wrong because there may be money at the end of this rainbow.

Not even sure what lot's wife here is smoking. Would be nice if a moderator would close this, it's a relic of the past by now only inhabited by salt pillars.

Not even sure what lot's wife here is smoking. Would be nice if a moderator would close this, it's a relic of the past by now only inhabited by salt pillars.

This thread has definitely outlived its usefulness.

Topic closed.