Playable Dragon race request

Aedred

Last time I checked this topic was for the real dragons, the Nirn'ian Dovah, to become a playable race.

There are other topics covering the anthro aspect of dragon races here as well.

I gave permission for my Anthro-Dragon race, meshes and textures (as far as it's mine alone, not based on other authors' work) to be ported to Skyrim, but so far I haven't even found a WIP thread or something.

As for myself, I won't be modding this game Skyrim for at least some years to come, if ever, for several reasons. One of which is a total lack of free time, which means little-to-no modding at all for the time being.

I was intending to create my race or similar things in Skyrim as well some time back... but up to now I gave up the idea of even trying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave permission for my Anthro-Dragon race, meshes and textures (as far as it's mine alone, not based on other authors' work) to be ported to Skyrim, but so far I haven't even found a WIP thread or something.

Thats what I exactly what I mean. No one has ported your race or Wolven anthros. And both of you authors appear to not be doing anything with Skyrim. Im just seeing a lack of race creativity for Skyrim :/ (too many mods that do the same thing and most races made are just rehashes of other races already in the game).

Last time I checked this topic was for the real dragons, the Nirn'ian Dovah, to become a playable race.

There are other topics covering the anthro aspect of dragon races here as well.

As for myself, I won't be modding this game Skyrim for at least some years to come, if ever, for several reasons. One of which is a total lack of free time, which means little-to-no modding at all for the time being.

I was intending to create my race or similar things in Skyrim as well some time back... but up to now I gave up the idea of even trying.

I can take a try, but my firsts attempt will be probably an abomination :)

EDIT: after importing the body meshes, noticed was in a different pose, the classic "T" pose. Skyrim body has a relaxed pose. This means I have two options: adjust the original body mesh, this should take time, or try with another body (body replacer on the nexus or the vanilla one), but in this case I need to adjust uv, it's very different than Oblivion one (or adjust textures).

Edited by Derok

• 1 year later...

it stands to reason that a playable version of a dragon race could be made if you look up dragons from AD&D it tells that dragons loved to take humanoid forms (mainly Elven b/c of their uncanny connection to magic) but could transform at will back into a dragon, there should be a way to use that concept as a basis for a true dragon race mod.