Vanilla armor replacer packs

docomeister

I'm looking for modified Vanilla armour packs that go well with CBBE - of course I prefer slightly skimpyer ones, but the one I use right now seems to have too much of that.

So what I know of so far, are those (ctrl-v from my NMM, they might be outdated):

- CBBE Every Armor Parts with BodySlide - CBBE EAP - Alt Cmb Amr - BodySlide Armour

1/16/2016 8:53:48 PM 24740 1.01 / 1.03 Justice

don't like this one so much, just a matter of preference, nothing else

- CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 - 2_5 bodyslide files patch Armour 2/29/2016 4:44:07 PM 1/16/2016 7:43:40 PM 33263 2.5 / v2.4 2pac4eva7

I'm currently using this one, but it's slightly over the level of skimpyness I like

- Vanilla Outfits for CBBE BodySlide - CBBE Curvy Premades Armour 1/16/2016 8:50:50 PM 31734 1.1 / 1.2 Kuunkulta

again, there's the preference thing, but I also encountered some clipping that I couldn't be bothered looking into.

Any new ones out there? I know there were tons of packs to choose from in Skyrim. I'll gladly update this list if you like. Also, I apologize if there were any other threads on this topic, I couldn't find any in a quick search.

Thanks for your input!

No. The CBBE mod list. The mod list that's been available on the CBBE mod page since it was first uploaded. It gets updated roughly once a month.