Achievements Not Working with NMM

sodx

I have been playing through the game for a few days and last night I had realized I hadn't seen a single achievement unlock. I also noticed that when launching the game through NMM Steam does not list me as playing a game. Is there any way to use NMM/Mods without it using what I guess are two different ways to launch the game?

I'm honestly not sure what is going on but given the way starting a new game was handled via NMM or without it would seem there is something different as it did not register my Witcher 2 save when launching through NMM. I've googled and can't seem to find anyone talking about this. I mean, I can use Steam Achievement Manager to tick off what I've unlocked but it would be a lot more satisfying to have them work as normal.

Anyone have suggestions or ideas?

E: I may have posted this in the wrong forum section, apologies if so.

Edited by sodx

You shouldn't need to run your game through NMM in order to play it with mods. I would suggest trying that and see if that remedies the problem. Start a new game with your mods and see if your can get the first Steam Achievement for it. Shouldn't take to long I would think.

Well, if you check the other tab (I think it's labelled Plugins) you can make sure all the mods you want loaded are checked. Once that is done, you should be able to load up your game and play it just fine with the mods. I'd suggest trying it and see what happens. If you have any mods that are immediately detectable as installed, then you should find out fairly quickly if that is the case.