Down on my luck - PipBoy Radio Stutter

Hello fellow wastewanderers, guys and gals,

i recognized an increase in stutter when opening the gamemenu and also while transitioning. I can't really tell when it increased that much, that i actually noticed it (stupid, i know...),

-Edit-

i'm sorry for being rather stupid... after running along a while without a radio active (haha) it hit me flat: the transition & menuopening lag/stutter occured just as with an radio tuned on.

After looking for presumable Stutter fixer -beside the general Stutter Remover of course- i found a few hints, dealing with large itemquantity and stuff. Not for the problem i actually have.

So i guess its up to: deactivate one by one and look for the source.

I opend the thread, because i was sure it was related specificly to the pipboy's mp3 files that cause that stutter/lag. So this could actually be deleted - or supsended till (or if...) i find the source.

Ugh... there goe's the next weekend <_<

Edit #2:

Is it sufficient to just not load an mod to test it, or has it to be deactivated or even deintalled?

Edit #3:

So, i tracked it down. After screwing it up the first time, in the second run i pointed it out: A World of Pain caused the lag/stutter. Which is really annoying, because i enjoyed AWoP in F3 alot. Well, i'll look into it after the second playthrough, when i saw alot.

Edited by StanleyTweedle