[MOD REQUEST] Resetting ,,Now or never" to deny Triss?

Hey guys, I chose to have a romance with Triss, but after 20 hours of gameplay, I wanna break up with her, I see no point in our relationship, and Yen is there too. I don't want to be alone in the ending, and that is I wanna reset the quest ,,now or never", do it again and say goodbye to Triss.

How could I do this?

You need to mess with facts DB afaik. You'll spend more time looking for facts that you need to change than it'll take you just to reload save and do everything again.

20 hours of gameplay is so much harder than you think

You need to mess with facts DB afaik. You'll spend more time looking for facts that you need to change than it'll take you just to reload save and do everything again.

No, it's not. You'll probably spend much MUCH more than 20 hours trying to understand how to modify facts DB to undo this decision and not completely f*#@ up your save.

No, it's not. You'll probably spend much MUCH more than 20 hours trying to understand how to modify facts DB to undo this decision and not completely f*** up your save.

Alright. I start it AGAIN. OMG I have so much quests to do agaain fck

No, it's not. You'll probably spend much MUCH more than 20 hours trying to understand how to modify facts DB to undo this decision and not completely f*** up your save.

You can try to do following : set fact "q309_triss_stayed" to 0, fact "q309_triss_left" to 1, fact "q309_triss_lover" to 0. This might work, but I'm not responsible if your game is completely f*#@ed up after that.

You can try to do following : set fact "q309_triss_stayed" to 0, fact "q309_triss_left" to 1, fact "q309_triss_lover" to 0. This might work, but I'm not responsible if your game is completely f***ed up after that.

ah the console mod did not work for me so I think I don't risk this.

Wait.

I prefer Triss, I just wanna start the whole thing again because the part is I'm going to play is with Yennefer. What should I do? Should I really replay a lot of quests to romance Yennefer, or should I go after my heart and struggle through this ,,Yennefer" part?

Wait.

I prefer Triss, I just wanna start the whole thing again because the part is I'm going to play is with Yennefer. What should I do? Should I really replay a lot of quests to romance Yennefer, or should I go after my heart and struggle through this ,,Yennefer" part?

You can romance both if you want, it will just have repercussions. Or you can just not romance her at all. Thing I mentioned before might switch triss quest to a state where you didn't romance her and she left. But I'm not sure it will work properly, without proper tools it's hard to say. Sarcen's mod editor is nice, but it's nowhere near enough to research quest phases in reasonable time.On a first glance there are 3 main facts that change depending on choices at the end of Now or Never quest and that's q309_triss_stayed, q309_triss_left, q309_triss_lover, but there might be something more.

Wait.

You can romance both if you want, it will just have repercussions. Or you can just not romance her at all. Thing I mentioned before might switch triss quest to a state where you didn't romance her and she left. But I'm not sure it will work properly, without proper tools it's hard to say. Sarcen's mod editor is nice, but it's nowhere near enough to research quest phases in reasonable time.On a first glance there are 3 main facts that change depending on choices at the end of Now or Never quest and that's q309_triss_stayed, q309_triss_left, q309_triss_lover, but there might be something more.

Alright, ty.