Zippy's Chronicles and stuff.(storys, story peices, poems and odds and sods)

ZippyDSMlee

Going to start posting all my writing stuff to this thread that way the forum will be less cluttered by junk 0-o

Check out my main creative pages.
http://zippydsmlee.deviantart.com/
https://www.patreon.com/ZippyDSMlee?ty=h
--------

This is part of my Chronicles of the Lord of Power book series project, its a solid placeholder or detailed plot point to fill in later on.

============
YAY FOR ICE EARTH!! Been listening to alot of thier stuff lately got the end plot point to book 1 on my main book project. Been trying to get this out for acouple days now!(or 20ish years since I made her LOL)

=========

COTLOP Adventure X(5?) Sarah placeholder

World setting and setup

Vanishes off the ship or wherever he was and lands on a gothic medieval world strangely like the first place but darker and more corrupted.

The systems in place magic engines to control enemy and darkness spread dark disease, cast fire and light and make barriers.

The forces of darkness here a demonic darkling king his forces dark wizards who riase and tend to the army of the dead. The vampire knights finish up whatever the hordes of mindless corpses and other undead creatures cannot.

================================

Main factions or villains

Factions tend to broken down to common folk and guards of towns or farms.

Solitary wandering warriors for hire.

Bandits who steal and kill to gain power or kill time in this broken world.

The faction of light has long been destroyed but the remnant gathers up forces and reduce the spreading darkness as much as it can.
===========================

Main villains

The dark ones are broken into 4 groups

On the bottom ,mindless darkling’s that hunt and feed and spread the curse of the void.
In charge of the mindless beasts and fighting the living are the warriors of decay who are rotting, parasitic vampire like creatures they manage to keep their sanity though they are nothing more than chaotic bandits that randomly work together to destroy the living..

The oath keepers mages of darkness who create both the darkling’s in the area and the warriors of decay.

Above them all A Darkling King sits upon a putrid throne of decaying bodies some still living via dark magic.

After a few days of wondering he came to a town fought off some bandits and got some money is now town drunk.

====================================

Main characters for this adventure

Sarah a twin blade fighter, agility and speed using punches and kicks and her powerful twin sol wire daggers are her primary abilities. Magic wards and magic barriers are her secondary.
She is short and polite, honorable and can be girly at times but she does not let the warriors ways take away all her femininity and elegance. (more girly than Saber from fate/stay knight)
She is one of many remnant fighters. The broken guild of white hunts down the undead and darkling’s that spread darkness.

=========================================

Story bits mostly notes to figure out later

After a few days of wondering he came to a town fought off some bandits and got some money is now the town drunk that randomly fights of creatures of darkness. Though since alcohol dose not affect him he has to play the drunkard.

Sarah(short, blonde, quick twin dagger user) checking up on the location is told about him and she checks by the well where they say he likes to nap, she gets some water out of the bucket and splashes him with it while he lays there under a blanket. Startled he gets up she moves quickly behind him and while still holding the wet blanket. She moves in with a knee to the back but he quickly throws the blanket at her without turning around himself she in an instant hits the blanket with a flying knee attack then whips up some energy to blow the blanket away while moving to a defensive stance with her arms. She looks around but does not sense him, a breeze blows and in an instant he is behind her with his back against her back with his hands the hilt of both daggers. Before she can speak.He sighs and says

“Ya know I hate tests…. And morning… “

She replies with a smile

“But ye seem so good at them!”

He remains quite for a bit….She jumps forward and turns to face him. He then falls to his knees and pukes on the ground and gasps for breath as he wipes his mouth. She walks over and gets another bucket of water while he does not notice and he says.

“I hope you are buying my breakfast that was a whole bottle!”

She splashes water on him again and says laughingly.

“Breakfast laddy, how discombob’d are ye? It’s time fer dinner. “

He gets up and faces her then says

“ I hope “ye” paying…”

She kicks him in the back of the left leg. He yelps, making her give him a funny look she shakes her head then says.

“Auck come along ye fuzzy swapman, we seek people who can fight if it’s not me others will come to drag ye back with us. ”

He stretches and sighs. ”Remnant right?”

She looks at him and nods. He madly grin’s for moment not giving off a sense of evil or rage but frustration with tinge of sadness, he tosses the blanket over his shoulder and says.

“I guess that’s what I was sent here for, time to get to work I guess.”

She looks at him funnily trying to think on the words he said but as he walks by she then points at the blanket which was blown far away and yells.

“How’d ye get that I sent that off to te trees!”

He looks back at her with a simple smile and wink.

“Ye not going to learn all my secrets at once”

• 2 weeks later...

Chronicles of the Lord of Power : Call of Creation

Found some errors corrected them in next post. Mods can delete this post if they wish.

------------------------

Deeper and deeper still.

Past the white burning fires of stars,

past the glowing inferno wombs of nebulas.

Deeper into the spaces in between,

deeper into the frozen wastelands,

deeper into the dark.

A ship sloths along time and space.

Deep within it’s cold frame embers burn.

A tall blonde woman leaning against the wall next to a door.

She ponders the worries of her sibling fighting the urge to interfere.

She knows that these things are best resolved by one’s own strength.

By her a dim cluttered and chaotic room,

her head turns her head ,she shakes her head then smiles.

As she brings up the strength to walk away and wait,

she wishes upon hope he returns from another selfish exile from a place that is and is not.

Light flickers in the room as mists gather within their fog,

a warm place of trees, grass and setting suns rests.

Chilled only by breeze and the endless graves of those he has met and lost,

interlinked by stony paths and a curios road in the middle of it all.

He sits with his back against a statue memorial of a woman

one of a hand full of them with memories so powerful, so conflicting it created this place.

He drinks bitter drinks unaffected by their precocious toxins,

drowning in desire, sorrow and regret.

His eye lost somewhere else and raining tears, he smiles within their tender embrace.

The fire and the ice do not faze him,

the pain and suffering almost as soothing as the love he feels.

Slowly he relaxes and the world he is begins to fade

not into black, or white, but smoky gray nothingness.

Slipping further and further out of existence…

And just before he completely disappears,

voices echo on the breeze…

“Save me… Help me…”

In melodic tones of terror and despair.

Gentle and innocent the sirens call.

Back within the room the mists fade and he sits on the floor in amongst the disorganization.

His faded blue eyes burn bright cobalt with compassion,

he has heard the call once more.

Not the call of the light to rise up to against the dark.

But the cries of those living in-between the keepers of creation and the keepers of destruction.

Once more he sets out amongst the stars, to heed the call.

Heed the call of creation.

And redemption……

Edited by ZippyDSMlee

(this is the new one with the corrections)
I got this done this morning(2 hours) while rough I am proud of it(and I use that word sparingly on the stuff I make cause most of it is rambling babble of a mad man), over all I think it says many things but everyone reads a bit differently, its long but it’s done in a more off nonstandard poem style, each line is more a thought or feeling you link them bit by bit.
Also too much Killswitch Engage - Killswitch Engage (2009) And As Daylight Dies [special Edition] this morning LOL. I tend to not like albums but "2009" is almost perfect even with the over use of screamy cookie monster voices you can barely follow. "And As Daylight Dies" is half good throw in Iced Earth on top of that and the words pour out of me...... oy vay I gots issues that haz issues =0-o=

=======================================
===============================

Chronicles of the Lord of Power : Call of Creation v2

Notes: This is done poetry free style and not prose as such each line (errors aside, I think I found them all this time) each line almost paints a picture you move from image to image line by line.
------------------------
Amongst galaxies the stars shine like crystals

past the dazzling kaleidoscopic of colors,

deeper and deeper still.

Past the white burning fires of stars,

past the glowing inferno of nebulas wombs.

Deeper into the spaces in between,

deeper into the frozen wastelands,

deeper into the dark.

A ship sloths along time and space.

Reclusive within its cold frame, fading embers burn.

A tall blonde woman leaning against the wall next to a door.

She ponders the worries of her sibling fighting the urge to interfere.

She knows that these things are best resolved by one’s own strength.

By her, a dim cluttered and chaotic room,

her head turns, then shakes and she smiles sheepishly.

As she brings up the strength to walk away and wait,

she wishes hope upon hope he returns from yet another selfish exile from a place that is and is not.

Light flickers in the room as mists gather within their fog,

a warm place of trees, grass and setting suns rests.

Chilled only by breeze and the endless graves of those he has met and lost,

interlinked by stony paths and a curios road in the middle of it all.

He sits with his back against a statue memorial of a woman

one of a hand full of them with memories so powerful, so conflicting it created this place.

He drinks bitter drinks unaffected by their precocious toxins,

drowning in desire, sorrow and regret.

His eyes lost somewhere else and raining tears, he smiles within their tender embrace.

The fire and the ice do not faze him,

the pain and suffering almost as soothing as the love he feels.

Slowly he relaxes and the world he in begins to fade

not into black, or white, but smoky gray nothingness.

Slipping further and further out of existence…

And just before he completely disappears,

voices echo on the breeze…

“Save me… Help me…”

In melodic tones of terror and despair.

Gentle and innocent the sirens call.

Back within the room the mists fade and he sits on the floor in amongst the disorganization.

His faded blue eyes burn bright cobalt with compassion,

he has heard the call once more.

Not the call of the light to rise up against the dark.

But the cries of those living in-between,

Amongst the keepers of creation and the keepers of destruction.

Once more he sets out amongst the stars, to heed the call.

To heed the call of creation,

and redemption……

ZippyDSMlee, I have gone to your linked sites (on deviantart and patreon) and liked what I saw. Am inspired to join both sites. Will you please consider replacing your dialogue posts, with Pagafyr, with some of your fascinating bits of writing. It would add to the quality of Maharg67's Den. Thanks!

ZippyDSMlee, I have gone to your linked sites (on deviantart and patreon) and liked what I saw. Am inspired to join both sites. Will you please consider replacing your dialogue posts, with Pagafyr, with some of your fascinating bits of writing. It would add to the quality of Maharg67's Den. Thanks!

Sure if you do not think it would be annoying to the flow, I forget is their a working spoiler tag here, that shrinks it all to a drop down post? If not that's fine, anything in particular you'd like? I think the one offs and that last COTLOP poemy thing would work well enough. If anything is too long I can put a link to it on DA for anyone to finish if they wish. Thinking about putting up acouple of the longer one offs here.

ZippyDSMlee, just some of your bits and pieces, would be excellent, embellished with pictures if you so desire.

COTLOP Book 1 main plot points so far

The main character ,the Emissary of Light, lands upon this new world but is hurt and his powers split off into 5 different colored orbs. While he has amnesia and has forgotten much even his name his martial and magic capabilities allow him to fight for the guild of light. He meets 3 main recurring characters, the male captain that’s assigned to watch over him is a tall thin(lanky) blonde of a harsh and aloof stoic nature, his harshness has been tested and soften by his short energetic red headed male lieutenant who likes wine and women even if he is under magical contract to remain a virgin for a few more years. And the captains female cousin whose fierce and fiery sprit matches her red hair.

The captain is of high nobility and a great swordsmen, his greater magic force/ability is powerful jumping boots that allow him to fly and break buildings and airships with fierce kicks. The lieutenant is bound to a greater spirit, a great fire dragon, making moderate level magic’s difficult so he has become an alchemic berserker, tho he spends most of his money on booze so he has to get potion ingredients on the cheap that incur great side effects such as hangovers and prolonged sick or drunken states. The captains cousin is a spear dancer she does not have a greater magic force/ability yet, but her efficiency in magic control allows her great speed, endurance and strength with basic body enchantment magic’s even drake can partly use.

These three are at the main character’s side for most of his adventures in book 1 along with the tall thin great dark priestess who pushes those corrupted by darkness to finish the light of this world as the corrupted are broken, fuelled with rage and desire and would rather play and toy with each other and the light rather than destroy it. The only ones to clearly feel Darkness himself and the great oracles of the void are the dark priestess’s who advise the corrupted but force them into action when needed.

Once the Emissary is trained a bit the captain uses the missions he is given to look for the orbs. The next location is the great manufacturing city a huge walled city encased in chocking smog and smoke. People were gas masks while outside and inside the buildings filter out the pollution from the many great magical forges and factories. There they meet a quite red headed woman, unlike the other two she has a reserved nature however she has endless compassion for others and dose odd jobs to help run an orphanage for abandoned kids. She’s a minor character who will pop up from time to time in the book. After the red orb is collected the next orb is located.

(new 7/8/2016)The blue orb landed near a small village with in a large crevasse , a lone old ex-knight living on his own near the village, guarding the entrance to the crevasse as it’s the tomb of his friends lost in a great battle. The forces of darkness try and take the orb but the knight fights them off the orb is corrupted but the knight claims its power and forces it under his control but it still freezes the region and turns dark beasts into ice monsters, the knight is locked in the past and guards the graves of the fallen awaiting to test the orbs owner. Many strange streams and creeks form in the region leading to a large pool around the orb marking the way and devouring any dark beast that come to close.

Not sure which of these are next

(new 7/8/2016) The green orb landed near an old strange castle with many large odd shaped boulders and rocks upon a vast green plain near a greater scare in the world looks bottomless, the castle was long abandoned before the area around it became a sprawling grave yard to knights and warriors, after a long period of time a great forest grew and the dead slept in its majesty. Occasionally a group of people from the honorary dead, keepers of the great rest bring many corpses who are encased in magical bandages to keep them from decaying too quickly. A strange woman takes up residence in the castle and restarts it’s old odd experiments raising the dead by mistake but the dead mimic animals in the area more than undead monsters, the souls of long dead still retain their sanity and work to keep evil and chaos at bay until they are returned to their rest. All the while things grow more strange as the Emissary’s group arrives..

And this is somewhere

A dark goo monster eats the black orb and takes over a village seeking to gain power off the fear and terror of the villagers pissing off not only the great dark priestess charged with ending the world but the Emissary and his group as well. Ya not a lot here yet.

These are last

The orb of white landed in the capital, a great port city of boats and airships the home of the good captain. It’s being used by the guild of light. Ya not much here either LOL. But this is the last one before the final chapter and the final war with the ever quicking darkness.

Filling out the plot points and such is driving me….oh wait I am already crazy…oh well…. hehe

edit 3..proff reading…I no has it….

Doing random notes for book 2 but refined this some.

-----------

COTLOP Kin and Kind

Kin represent most beings of creation and even the void. They are begins created after the first war of creation. They share many similarities most are bi pedal and mortal having a life span of eons or less. While those in LF and DF become a type of pure immortal that cannot couple or reproduce they have the technology to sire offspring by mingling with each other in various ways if they have the correct technology with them. And side from their stern views of life and death they act like most mortal beings even if they try not to.

---

Kind are beings from the time of the first war of creation, they have immense power and greater eccentricities. Some are quite, some are mad, some merely enjoy themselves way too much*coughDOLcough*. They can couple with any other being but these offspring as are strange as their sires. Dol the great Dragon of Light is a Kind. As is his rival Dark Dragon who is a creature of rage and hatred but takes random naps of millions of years..…

---------

Kit or Kin’kit are newer artificially created beings and do not easily couple with most other beings, most are cast offs from experiments. Some band together and become more Kin like, like the Cattylenoians a mixed genetic hybrid warrior race consisting solely of females, some are Kind like quite, clam or writhing in rage.