Zippy's Chronicles and stuff.(storys, story peices, poems and odds and sods)

ZippyDSMlee

I been in hard core grumpy recluse mode of late >< So I not been doing much...

Going to break this into multi posts, this one which is one of the best things I have done of late, one COTLOP world/power build info post, Midnight Chain stuff ,COTLOP stuff and an alt story.

=========================================
Chronicles of the Lord of Power : Call of Creation v2

Notes: This is done poetry free style and not prose as such each line (errors aside, I think I found them all this time) each line almost paints a picture you move from image to image line by line.
------------------------
Amongst galaxies the stars shine like crystals

past the dazzling kaleidoscopic of colors,

deeper and deeper still.

Past the white burning fires of stars,

past the glowing inferno of nebulas wombs.

Deeper into the spaces in between,

deeper into the frozen wastelands,

deeper into the dark.

A ship sloths along time and space.

Reclusive within its cold frame, fading embers burn.

A tall blonde woman leaning against the wall next to a door.

She ponders the worries of her sibling fighting the urge to interfere.

She knows that these things are best resolved by one’s own strength.

By her, a dim cluttered and chaotic room,

her head turns, then shakes and she smiles sheepishly.

As she brings up the strength to walk away and wait,

she wishes hope upon hope he returns from yet another selfish exile from a place that is and is not.

Light flickers in the room as mists gather within their fog,

a warm place of trees, grass and setting suns rests.

Chilled only by breeze and the endless graves of those he has met and lost,

interlinked by stony paths and a curios road in the middle of it all.

He sits with his back against a statue memorial of a woman

one of a hand full of them with memories so powerful, so conflicting it created this place.

He drinks bitter drinks unaffected by their precocious toxins,

drowning in desire, sorrow and regret.

His eyes lost somewhere else and raining tears, he smiles within their tender embrace.

The fire and the ice do not faze him,

the pain and suffering almost as soothing as the love he feels.

Slowly he relaxes and the world he in begins to fade

not into black, or white, but smoky gray nothingness.

Slipping further and further out of existence…

And just before he completely disappears,

voices echo on the breeze…

“Save me… Help me…”

In melodic tones of terror and despair.

Gentle and innocent the sirens call.

Back within the room the mists fade and he sits on the floor in amongst the disorganization.

His faded blue eyes burn bright cobalt with compassion,

he has heard the call once more.

Not the call of the light to rise up against the dark.

But the cries of those living in-between,

Amongst the keepers of creation and the keepers of destruction.

Once more he sets out amongst the stars, to heed the call.

To heed the call of creation,

and redemption……

One off story I did awhile back.

Spent half a day thinking about it toying with ideas and 2 hours writing it out. I hate my brain sometimes....

Lucifer a charge to keep Alt story short

===================
Any COTLOP connections: no, themes maybe
Zippy writing short, one off

Setting Earth, Turn of century England setting some magic in play, magic, dualistic church , good/bad demons, good/bad angels, good/bad fallen angles and God.
=======================

In the old tales there was a snake, was it a demon devoid of light… or a test. Hell is merely a place far from the light where the insane and broken battle to rule. For if it was on the surface on the wold another great war would be waged and nothing but chaos speared…so the warped the oldest the forgotten left to find a place far far from the light. A place to rest a place to rule…

Over time more found their way and many clans rose. Sometimes they fight and sometimes band together to take haven in a mad test to gauge ones strength and cunning…

It is said Lucifer was cast from the Havens for loving god too much… what is unknown is that his mental resolve was the strongest in heaven and God sent him down , down into the deepest pit with darkest black wings. He is vengeance he is hope. He is the hammer to bend the warped and bent and re forge them into heavens wrath. While Baal and Beelzebub fight over who rules Hell he merely maintains order and beseech the kings to keep their wars to Hell. Lucifer and the Archangels manage their sides of the system to ensure it remains stable as the youngest children of God may grow and learn matter how many eons it takes for humanity to learn…

With Hell stable he hears of strange tales in the human world of outcast demons causing trouble so he goes to check on it. He receives world from the Heavens they too are investigating the outcasts.

Lucifer happens upon an occult laboratory, she is in her early tends and seems to be neither human demon or angle… he talks to the smart and intellectual girl and their conversation she tells him of great visions but is curious about the world outside as she has never been outside she sees much in her visions and read, endlessly read books.

As he thinks what to do next …

Heaven tells him to keep her by him and make her his charge and student, they travel around trying not to damage the human world too much to unravels the girl existence.

Later on they run into a curious gentlemen mage on a train with one eye named Jay Odinz , Lucifer after a few encounters says “Father?”

With gold tooth smile he says

“Ah my boy tis a small world after all and even I have to come and see things through their eyes, life is certainly stranger than truth or fiction. The systems are cast in stone but usurpers everywhere, they always want to test what little they understand and that is fine too perhaps they in time will finally understand they are neither along or unloved but they hide away so far into themselves."

The girl interrupts in a harsh tone “And who made them like that?”

“Weeeellll” he says as he brushes his bread then continues.

“They were created but did not start out as such. A children spends time and growing and as humans will show you an adult lives to die rather lives to live, it’s a shame they must sit and watch the torch burning out rather than use it to light their way…but all shall learn in time…. As long as the world is not destroyed”

The girl sighs and says in a dull tone “Darkness is coming…the end is…..”

Lucifer says “Father, the girl who is she?”

Jay Odinz says “Something new, something old, a light, a beacon, a compass.” He pauses and chuckles to himself “And a flaming sword if you piss her off. ”

The girl rolls her eyes at him.

The train slows and stops at tis stop. Jay Odinz says “Ah this is my stop my boy. Do behave yourself.”

Lucifer “leaving so soon father?”

Jay Odinz “No no my boy I am returning. I have seen all I need to humans are going but grow like grass, if I keep to one perceptive to long I may get stuck….hehe…its how I lost the eye last time!”

The girl sighs and says “Hrmph dirty old man should not use his eyes for that.”

Jay Odinz smiles and says ”I do like them feisty do girly do remember, do not let your fire burn out too quickly, there is still much in the world, much stranger than truth or fiction.”

COTLOP power/world building,

Some of it I have updated, I am going with 14 verses for 14 different attacks and stagnate verse for on the fly stuff.

Trying to keep it simple and flowing,

Sword of light, verse 3, infinity blade

One I am repalceing is in this bit.

The Lord of power then disappears and reappears far behind the Chaos King and says “Hikari no ken(Sword of light): Single draw style, infinite blade of light.” He draws his sword as a huge long energy blade swipes out and slices the Chaos King in half as both pieces fly off into different asteroids he then places the now shrunken blade back in its saya then cocks the sword like a shotgun a few times before aiming it with one arm.

I do like the some mixing up and er... (degrading) some of the Japanese sword draw stuff, lose the verse.

Iaido :Draw, attack , clean blade, sheath. Could work for spell type area attacks,

Verse 4; Brilliant flowing white: Restores the life/body/soul/mind of any target selected within range, more range or targets more power required. Uses time points, normally at death of target, to gather the essence(soul/mind,ect) of the target then rebuilds the body using all available resources including left overs, matter to energy conversion, DNA and gene mapping, with variables included from the minion archive to ensure maximum restoration, quality of life, life span and general health. Also pretty much purges negative anomalies and disorders balancing what the conscious wants and what the soul needs as some scars we shall carry for entirety.

=-========================

Iaijutsu :Irregular draw. For the more zany attacks

Verse 1; Dragon of life; Modeled after his master and mentor, a lecherous variable sized green dragon that has both a humanoid form and stuffed animal form, that thinks about women and booze just a tiny bit less than healing everything around him and imbuing everything in his radius with life energy. Tends to stick around after being summoned for a while, also can sneak out of the nothingness that is the Lord of Powers mind via a complete copy that is nearly identical until it is destroyed so it can share all tis lecherous views with the real thing. Hacks into the minion network when he can to peep and cause mischief. Everything within the radius of his breath of life will be protected from death and cured of anomalies and disorders like verse X, however unfriendly targets are not healed to maximum health and are drained of stamina in compensation for the lifesaving blessing. Dose not put up a barrier rather just moves the targets around to safe3r locations within a greater radius than the healing zone. It causes confusion, serenity and “despair” in nihilistic entities. Cannot cure those who have given themselves to Darkness but sure as heck makes them sick. Also many minions can be summoned to aid, heal and protect those within a wider radius for less energy however they are much slower. Mental note never EVER let the old lech meet the old geezer…..

===========================

Battōjutsu: Drawing the sword ,

Verse 5; Infinity blade: The sword of light becomes an unstoppable blade that can slice through a solar system or more.

(notes Iaijutsu ,Battōjuts are interchangeable these days)

revised stuff

Dual wield mode

Dual wield mode is initiated by saying

“Cast aside reason which molds us and logic which binds us, let light burn out the last vestiges of hope and wisdom, let Darkness be devoured in madness and despair.”

“There shall be not light nor shadow cast nor hope nor sorrow last, all shall fall before the blades of serenity and depravity. ”

“With this the dark shall consume and devour the dark and the light purge avarice and heal those left…”

It forces every bit of available life force and energy into unleashing both the Sword of Light and the Staff of Darkness beyond their capacities. This can be done regardless of the state or location of the weapons.

Note third verse to turn it from its concentrated form around/within LOP to something that spreads out over great distances.
====

COTLOP random stuff

COTLOP modern Evil

“My name is Evil and I am out for a lark.” He thinks as his dark figure walks through the subways of New York at night, each step sounds like pounds of coins or many metal chains, some more populated than others, some bluer than others.

“Meh cops always trying to ruin fun….” The figure a tall dark wide man sighs to himself..

Shots ring out through the nearby subway entrance.

“Heh someone’s stealing some fun.”

He stops in thought as a grumbling sound can be heard even as a train passes by.

“I need to eat..mm pizza is goo…d…er..…nic…e…adequate?”

More shots ring out and a couple cops run past. He walks in their direction but the exit to the surface is blocked off by police.

“Mmmm blocked already? I suppose it’s time to play…” He utters lowly to himself as his eyes faintly glow red and a wicked smile come s across his face. An officer looks his way and taken aback by the shadowy figure. The lights blink and the cops at the exit felt something pass but saw nothing.

Upon the surface he quickly slips between a van and the exit the light is low and he goes unseen. He looks around and smiles as he hears the dulcitone sounds of conflict. He reaches upward and a dark chain shoots out quietly to a utility pole, he tugs on it and jumps to it gaining height and speed reaching out his other hand he snags a chain on a nearby roof of a short building. He over looks cops blocking off a large riot. He cracks his knuckles and neck looking out over the minute chaos and says.

“Weellllll its time to party!”

Whipping around the sky to over the center of the rioters he lands, the crowd acts without thinking and attacks him he quickly subdues a couple dozen people with chains and throwing bodies into each other none died…but no one knows if that was on purpose or not, all in the madness snakes and spiders made of sand like chain liberated people, stores and cops of any paper money on them.

Flood lights from helicopters and other places come on making many shadows of the dark figure, lights are everywhere from street lamps to flood lights that make creeping shadows. The cops rush in grabbing those who got to their feet’s or lost the will to fight, the police start barking orders at him and he turns around and cuts all the guns and shields in half. He says in a grumbling voice.

“Say please.”

The cops take a step back in unison some surprised of the synchronization look around to each other and start muttering and pointing, one manages to fight his fear and say please.

The dark figure looks at him and takes a step to him as the cops once more take a step back. The dark figure then golf claps at the one who spoke.

“Ooohhh give this one a promotion, even if he sprung a leak he can still function!”

The dark figure turns around and stars to take a step.

The cop who spoke then says Er…umm…you.. have the right to“

The dark figure says “No…”

The cop who spoke takes a step back and knocks a few others seemed to have stiffened up so much they fell over from the one that spoke walking backwards into them.

The dark figure rolls his tongue trying to sound like bowling balls being knocked over.. the cops all look at him funny….

“Bowling balls, bad sound effect….not was a drum roll…. I hate you…..” He then sighs then says.

“Why am I talking to you incest anyway I have pizza and booze to get….”

“ANYWAY…….first off I am power and power is law, some might call you law enforcement but that word ends when something with more power shows up. You are peace keepers, officers of order, you exist because I cannot be bothered to.”

A thug on the other side of the stranger gets up and starts shooting he deflects the bullets with many chains then quickly sends out a chain and wraps it around the thugs neck then picks him up off the ground with it strangling him slowly.

“The dark figure says bravery or foolishness I wonder?…. “

The dark figures stomach rumbles and his bloody left arm falls off dropping the thug to the ground with the chain but the other chains around him that deflected the bullets are still functional. He sighs and says.

“I am getting tired…hungry and pissy.”

He bends over and picks up his bloody left arm and stuffs it up his left sleeve reattaching it he stretches the arm and bends it making a fist everyone is looking at him trying to figure out what’s going on.

The dark figure looks around and says. “Well that’s embarrassing. You see I have a condition.”

He smiles madly as he shows his arm below the elbow barely wrapped up in bloody cloth with chain wrapped around it and small worm like chain coming out from it. Random cops and rioters pass out. It writhes in sicking motion and pops out a 4 inch piece of bone as the Dark figure yells at it.

“Dammit behave already! I can’t kill them all I’ll never hear the end of it…”

*He picks up and forces the bone back in and a loud snap is heard.* he yells out.

*Take it baby!...OOoooooOOohhh that stings!*

Random onlookers pass out. He sighs as he waves his hand over his left arm and bandages come out and wrap around it and his hand.

He yells out to the remaining on lookers.

The price of darkness is suffering and solitude and I am pain and vengeance…and…oh forget it… I’m hungry dammit…… oh wait don’t screw with me and I might not screw with you! Well its happy pizza time for me bubyes.

He waves his hands and sends many chains into the ground forcing him into the air he uses the helicopters to get higher until he can use tall buildings and escapes.

At a dirty pizza joint, with many empty fresh boxes behind him he eats his happy pizza and drinks his beer….. at one of the tables in the back then his left arm falls off again….

The dark figure yells damnit not again!

The old half def/blind old Asian man in the back yells back.

“When you leave, you been here four hours!”

The dark figure grumbles……. I hate my life….. or just civilization…. Meh…. *omnomnomnomnom*

==============
=========================
==================================

COTLOP What is true darkness

*sigh* Is it age I wonder… or knowledge. The more one knows the more costly their existence, till the day they stop caring and become ageless immutable stone…

I have seen much, much not worth laughing at. But I always found it funny for those who claim the dark as their own and blame it for their deeds.

Darkness, true darkness at least is not terror nor despair, madness or chaos, sorrow or lust. It is however the drive of one’s desire, to seek out your path and gain your desires.
It is solitude and the solace of ones own self-worth. If you deem yourself to be unbreakable and prove it dose not the world around you tremble in terror and madness, chaos and sorrow…

But not of your cruel existence but rather of your perfection…

Heh heh heh yyyyeeessss, darkness is perfection…

Perfection of the individual, of a single existence greater than any other…

---------------------

What is true darkness notes

Dribbling notes to make sure I am not over contradicting the term darkness in COTLOP.

In COTLOP those of the forces of darkness sorrow for the living for they are chaotic, temporary existences that and the blind rage and madness felt by touching Darkness via the void hive mind thingy has made them a bit crazy and obsessed with negative ideals. Most are a slave to the dark as it were and have little will power outside their duty to the dark, the ones with strong will can use their existence as they see fit but they tend to be ones who spread chaos and don't want the fun to end so the Dark Oracles "guide" the confederate armies of darkness and the congress of Dark Generals. Its a controlled mess as the largest united front in all of Dark Forces are the Oracles, the armies hate each other but only really fight when there is absolutely nothing else to do, the Dark Generals are rarely at the front so they mostly back stab each other and try and gain more power for themselves and their faction army.

But if you look at Darkness itself past the rage and the hate as a being of power an entity so great that everything has a bit of darkness in it, even Lightness himself was created within Darkness. So one could say that true darkness is not evil, chaotic or villainous but rather easily lends itself to it as needed. Tho somewhere down the line Darkness went from a being of pure power to a fluff ball of raging negativity, tho that happened long before Lightness came along. In some instances you see hints of The Dark Crystal mythos in my babbling of Lightness and Darkness.

It might be more a thought outside the COTOP multiverse but but the path of light can be boiled down to duty, conformity, unity and sacrifice.

=-===========================

COTLOP LOP What am I in his own words.

Chronicles of the Lord of Power, Lord of Power In my own words….

I am a fighter as much as a runner I suppose a few times removed from those who call themselves warriors. In order to fit the warrior mold honor and reliability is more valued than life itself. I say runner more than wanderer as it’s not cowardice that I run from, rather I keep moving to ensure those I meet will have a life and not be lost on this endless road I walk upon. It saddens me too much to watch time erode them… but still, I will try and protect those before me as I wander not matter how many…no matter how long…

I was never a good scholar or scientist, the world of hard information was never that interesting to me. I prefer imagination, creativity and kindness which makes more the whimsical absentminded mage for oft than not. Though these things hurt me as much as any mighty blade or energy bolt I still am lulled into a sense of peace doing what I can with what little I am. While I tinker and build things I am a lousy engineer but the systems I use help me build just about anything if I have enough scrap to nail, hammer and glue together.

At the end of the day, yes I am a fighter… a tinkerer... a helper... a shield … a runner…

Simply a Wanderer

Midnight chain random stuff

Did some musings on the Midnight Chain(dark demon hunter/modern setting) OC of mine. Not sure who said it yet tho...the voices are still so verily elusive... LOL
----
God? God left this place long ago, the systems might still work but God *shakes head* God stopped coddling us a long time ago. We are left to our own devices even hell is just a place for those who refuse to forgive….. But perhaps…. if we can forgive ourselves of our gnawing doubts, regrets and fears we will see the glory of Gods light… but even so I think we will remain in shadows of endless childhood…
==========
================

And this is why I am screwed up kiddies, don't let your brain brain!
-------------
Who am I?

I am a demon hunter sadly evil demons are far and few between. So I take up a day job to bring vengeance upon the evil of man. The chains thirst for negative emotions, suffering, terror and fear and even some gray ones that are neither good nor ill. Unlike the others desire is a bitter sweet nectar most potent. But like wine one easily gets drunk within its embrace and let us say that it’s bad for us to get tipsy. Yes the chains and I.

Who am I?

I am the Midnight chain.

-------------------------
And then I had to rhyme it....

I am the Midnight chain

A demon hunter that’s lost some luster

I’ve come to bring pleasure and pain

And with desire the fire burns ever higher

And then a chorus of madness leaks out from sanity so porous

So to keep the flame ever tame

We shall clamor for fear and terror

And feed the chains evils suffering and pains

I shall not regret , refrain or abstain

For I am the Midnight chain.

====================

My Midnight Chain OC is bits of Ghost Rider(as far as chains and emphatic abilities go) and Hellboy(personalty, some of his build and the jeans,shirt and trench coat aesthetic ). He uses the chains of purgatory which live in his body as a kind of parasitic entity, it devours fear,desire and suffering and souls, or rather need to be fed it in order to keep his sanity the chains have a mind of their own and it’s easy to get power mad drunk by using them to much. So I think that's a bit of Spawn as well.

====================
This one is pretty good so maybe the 2nd decent thing I've done all year.

And before him stood a demon like no other…

A reaper with flaming skull, to light the way for the souls of the wronged.

Black chain wings, to bring justice to the heavens if they fail in their righteous task.

Patches stitched over the eyes into the bone, to no longer see untold horror and death.

And one armed holding a scythe of skulls and bells, to bring death to the guilty.

For he is the unseen, the forgotten...

Abyuss Dead’eyes, first of life, first of death, keeper of vengeance and master of purgatory.

And then he speaks like a furnace bellowing out the cries of hell.

“The bells of vengeance toll, purgatory comes.”

----------------

Brain farted this out an hour ago... 7/10 what you think ?
===========================

Midnight Chain thoughts/iedas.

I am leaning to shadows as a secondary power where as primary would be blood based, chains come from arms, his back and back of the legs.

He heals quickly the chains can absorb/transfer life and energy , they fed on negative emotions and can act like
a emphatic bridge for thoughts/memories if not well controlled. The chains are parasitic and drive the host mad over time if unfed madness comes quicker and harder to recover from. The chains must be fed suffering either his or someone else's. Suffering takes longer for him to get power drunk on than lust as it is far more potent.