Power Armor Mods

BlindReaper74

I haven't really read through the other topics, so I'm making this one instead. This thread, in my hopes, will be for modders to see what kind of power armor mods people who don't know a thing about, nor have the lack of doing mods themselves. This will be a simple Q and A, someone who requests the mod and a modder who knows what they are doing creates it. Both parties will discuss any transactions needed, if any. Forcefully asking for funding to create something is frowned upon, but is understandable for the most part. Thank you.

First off, I would like a request of a full suit of the Terran Marine Battle Suit from the StarCraft series, mainly the kind depicted from SC2 Wings Of Liberty. I have the understanding of creating mods, but lack the knowledge of actually making them or how to do so. Last time I ever tried to mod something, I made a vanilla sword from Skyrim deal more damage. Here is a few reference pics, if someone could please create this for Fallout 4, I would be greatly appreciated.

http://orig03.deviantart.net/5906/f/2010/131/c/b/marine_poses_by_sgthk.jpg