Automatic Console Commands?

GalimeerKandarus

So I'm working on a mod that let's you train Restoration on the sick/wounded people in the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun. What I have now is a mod that boosts their health to 1520. I've also gotten it so that using the "damageactorvalue health 1519" console command sets their health to 1/1520, so you can cast healing spells on them and get xp.

So here's my question: Is there a way to automatically use the above command (or some kind of "impersonation" there of) on the npcs when their health is full?

It's not quite automatic, but if you press the 'up' arrow on your keyboard, the console will pre-fill with the last command you entered, keep pressing the up arrow if you have used several recently to find the one you want, and then you just have to press enter again to reuse it. So, you have to type it in once, but after that just: up arrow/enter. Saves a good bit of typing!

Ahhh... Got it. A bit stymied for options though. Perhaps a custom script could handle it, once the NPC hit full strength it would trigger and drop the health again. Darkfox127 has a large scripting series on youtube, but other than that I don't know where to look for answers. Good luck though!