Does SKSE include Sheson's memory patch?

Avastgard

I'm coming back to Skyrim after a while and I want to make sure everything is up to date.

I have the latest version of SKSE and I use Mod Organizer. Do I still need to apply that givefirstborntosheson=1 thing?

This is how my skse.ini looks like:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

I've read that on skse_steam_loader.log (at My Games/Skyrim/SKSE) I was supposed to see the nonsensical line about Sheson having my firstborn, but I don't see it (since I didn't use givefirstborntosheson=1 in the first place). Is that still necessary or does SKSE 1.7.3 fix that?

What else do I need to make sure that I have enough memory to avoid CTD's and freezes?

Edited by Avastgard

You have the patch with your SKSE.ini file. That thing about giving the first born was a joke, but certainly kudos are due to Sherson for adding this much-needed fix, which is now part of your SKSE.ini file.

Safety load and ENBoost can help as well. You do not need to use and ENB program to benefit from ENBoost. You just need to follow the simple directions to select your video card type (AMD or Nvidia) and the amount of memory on the video card.

Edited by Moksha8088