Grab Heavy Objects & Throw Objects Farther

SwagmasterBandit

My mod request is simple, yet somehow still doesn't exist for Fallout, I have not a single clue on modding so I wanted to ask..

Can someone make a mod that allow us to throw stuff farther? (As we all know, Bethesda, after many years without such basic needs, they decided to add a Throw Function into the game)

I would like if possible a "realistic" version as well as a unrealistic one.

By example, I would love to be able to throw stuff farther away than the default, but not to the point they just vanish from the players view.

And another that other probably would like, that allows you to throw stuff very far, wich would probably be used for killing stuff with Teddy Bears...

Another request would be to allow us to Lift Heavier objects, such as some bodies, those cars that are moveable, deathclaws, Skinny Malone...

It would probably be fantastic to have both together, imagine people throwing those tiny cars against a deathclaw!

Thos are my ideas for two probably fantastic mods, that by far aren't anywhere to be found!

(Now all I have to do is wait till HL3 is released for someone to see this :nuke:)

I believe the two variables you're looking for are

fzKeyMaxForce and fzKeyMaxForceWeight

There's a mod called Exaggerated Ragdoll Physics that changes these (however it also changes the ragdoll physics) so if you shoot someone they'll go flying.

You could easily change this yourself using FO4Edit, by loading up Fallout4.esm changing the values of the two variables I mentioned above, and when you exit FO4Edit it will give you the option of saving your edit as a new esp that you can name whatever you want.

I'm looking to do this myself as well, because for whatever reason I can even pick up a body

*EDIT* changed fzMaxForce and fzMaxForceWeight to the proper names fzKeyMaxForce and fzKeyMaxForceWeight

• 2 months later...