Raldbthar location

Imrinfected

I'm on this Dark Brotherhood quest, and I am meant to go to a dwemer ruin by the name of "Raldbthar". The trouble is, I can't seem to find it. I even enabled all map markers, looked through each one, and couldn't find it. The "Show on map" option is greyed out, I wasn't given any hints as to where it is, so I'm completely out of ideas. I even tried talking to NPCs to maybe get some info out of them, but all that got me was an extremely bad, buggy and unrelated quest.

Where is this place?

I'm on this Dark Brotherhood quest, and I am meant to go to a dwemer ruin by the name of "Raldbthar". The trouble is, I can't seem to find it. I even enabled all map markers, looked through each one, and couldn't find it. The "Show on map" option is greyed out, I wasn't given any hints as to where it is, so I'm completely out of ideas. I even tried talking to NPCs to maybe get some info out of them, but all that got me was an extremely bad, buggy and unrelated quest.

Where is this place?

It's where the pointer is on this screenie.It's NE of Whiterun ans due West of Windhelm,hope it helps.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h52/Germonicus/MapSkyrim.jpg

Where is this place?

Thank you.

I'm curious - how did you find out where it was?