Growable "Experimental Plant"

pra

I was quite disappointed when I found the Nirnroot "Experimental Plant" at the Prydwen. Could someone make the stuff plantable in settlements, and add a cooking recipe for the nirnroot tea the terminal next to it mentioned? It could be a rather good healing item, better than a stimpack, but very addictive. Maybe with some negative effects as well, like -1 to intelligence and/or charisma.

Edited by pra

Oh, when I read the topic title, I thought you meant like, creating a new plant by attempting to graft or genetically modify it with various attributes, like a custom consumable. Didn't know there was basically nirnroot on the prydwen.

It was my first thought when I've seen the plants. Also, there was a mention of bioluminescence in the terminal.

I can't edit the title here, though, so I at least set some tags for clarification

It's kinda sad, this is the sort of easter egg I'd have been excited for when I was a teen, but now I think it's corny that they basically just put it in for shiggles with no real purpose.

So, the effects they ascribe to it in FO4 seem to be +10 HP and irritability(Which is a neurological symptom usually accompanied by more severe issues or discomfort)

This directly contradicts the Damage Health attribute from Skyrim and ESO.

If you want to equate Magic to Radiation, Rad Resistance seems like a good attribute for some special preparations.

It's also known for being a component in invisibility potions, so maybe it can be used to enhance stealth boys somehow?

It doesn't have to be 1:1 the same as in TES. But yes, invisibility might work. Far Harbor has food which makes you invisible, too, so...

Irritability could be implemented as a malus to charisma and a bonus to your damage (like psycho).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...