[PLEASE HELP] Skyrim wont load after i launch it (NOT an infinit loading screen in a way)

Luka25565

Guys i need help after i launch skyrim or SKSE its an infinit load

I cant even get to the main menu . It happened today and i have no idea how to fix it. I havent even had the chance clicked continue for an infinit loading screen. I am planing on making a little video so you can see what the problem is.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infinite loading screen, the game is trying to load but can not.

• Deactivate ALL your mods, (not uninstall, just untick them) and reactivate them slowly, then test in game till you CTD to find if a mod (s) is causing that or if simply your mods are too much resources demanding. This step is important...
  • Have you installed the skse patch ? C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini adding theses lines under [Memory]
    DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
    ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

I mean what can i say....

How do you know all this. Go and work for bethesda or someone like that. Im gonna be unticking the mods.

Thanks for the help. AGAIN.

Oh and in the SKSE.ini people say if you have a lot of mods set it to 1024 is that a good idea.

Edited by Luka25565

Thanks Luka for your kind comments. I'm simply a user as you are and trying to help people. The more you practice, the more you can help...others and also yourself. English is not my language, (thanks google translator) and posting here helps me a lot progressing.

• <Im gonna be unticking the mods> doesn't need to deactivate completely the mods, unticking should do the trick.
  • Watch this about memory patch, as Gopher will explain it far better than myself. Either you make this changes to SKSE.ini either you use SSME. Caution with redundant advanced settings and mods, it can quickly lead to unstability. Make also sure you're using compatible and not redundant patches / mods, that are known, (even under certain conditions) to work correctly together.

The one I gave you and SSME for example. If these modifications do the same job, they are redundant. Refer to the author specifications on the mod page for further explanations. Asking questions about these mods and their compatibility in their own thread can also help.