[PLEASE HELP] Skyrim wont load after i launch it (NOT an infinit loading screen in a way)

Luka25565

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG dude got it working it was the esp of the stone walls mod. It was in the hot files a few days ago. Thaks a lot for the help. Yo're a legend!

Edited by Luka25565

Well it does not always work but I'm a stuborn person. I don't like the idea of giving up. And practicing also helps me a lot about language and knowledge of my own game. Technical forum is one of the best places for that :wink:

The more difficult is not always to find an answer to a problem, but rather struggling to make understand people the changes they have made to their game is often the origine of the problem... And this is exhausting, but it teaches me to be patient.

Can you provide a link to the culprit mod please ?

I saw a little problem now you know the post you linked me yesterday they speak of a bug with black shadows in places well i have that oh and no branches on the trees from SFO witch is weard let me take some screeshots first.

<Quote = I saw a little problem now you know the post you linked me yesterday they speak of a bug with black shadows in places well i have that oh and no branches on the trees from SFO witch is weard let me take some screeshots first.>

Didn't see anything about black shadow bug in this topic. Show me some pics please.

Are you talking about this ?