dof/depth of field not working

eirskyrim

As the title says, I have never gotten "depth of field" to work with enb, and have only been using dynavision. I recently uninstalled that, to use enb dof instead. But it won't appear at all. Before suggesting "bDoDepthOfField=1" and "EnableDepthOfField=true", these are already set as they should. I've searched around, tried everything, but it still won't work. I'm sure it can be solved, and it is possibly caused by something in my skyrimprefs.ini or in my skyrim folder. Therefore I'm uploading my folders here, for anyone to take a look, and to see what could be wrong. The enb I'm using is this one + NLA. I have followed this topic to search for a solution, but I have no files named "dxgi" in my folder. I'd really appreciate all help!

folders here.

I tried out your files on a vanilla Skyrim (no mods, no DLC). The ENB and DoF worked just fine. Here's how it looks with DoF:

This is with DoF disabled (by going into the ENB menu with Shift-Enter):

And this is with ENB completely off (Shift-F12):

I didn't have to do anything to get it to work. I even used your enblocal.ini, Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini.

This DoF is kind of annoying. Everything's really blurry and there's a long delay before it focuses.