Droppable quest items mod request!?

Jaksha

Hi, i'm new to forum.

Sry if i have misplaced my topic.

But can somebody pls point me out to some mod for Fallout 4 (if it exist) that allows player to drop quest items (with no console commands, just simple drop button) like that mod for Fallout 3 (here is the link http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35639/?)

Please, if its not a mod that alrdy exist can some good person make this mod??

Please it breaks my heart and game immersion.. Its not about carry weight, its just annoying carrying 20 audio logs and 3000008493 keys and stuff. It rly mess up my inventory. It breaks my brain in half.

And yes, i have OCD. :smile:

P.s. Im playing on survival, and no i dont want that console command mod for survival thanks.

Please... Please... Im dying for mod like that.

Edited by Jaksha

• 3 weeks later...

you can make a text document and add player.removeitem you go into 3rd person view target your character and type in console inv and a list of every item in your inventory well appear with the base id's, add those in a text document with player.removeitem

example and this is to remove some far harbor stuck items after you complete it , see spoiler tag

player.removeitem 0301e3fc 1 ;. DiMa's memory#2

player.removeitem 0301e3fd 1 ;. DiMa's memory#3
player.removeitem 0301e711 1 ;. DiMa's memory#4
player.removeitem 0301e712 1 ;. DiMa's memory#5
player.removeitem 03034df6 1 ;.Wind Turbine Code
player.removeitem 03032c52 1 ;.safe room security tape

here's another far harbor stuck inventory item list I started

player.removeitem 03039de7 1 ;.Andersea day spa key

player.removeitem 03017e83 1 ;. boathouse safe key
player.removeitem 0304fd13 1 ;.Douglas Key
player.removeitem 03029591 1 ;.Faraday's program
player.removeitem 0302c903 1 ;.footlocker key
player.removeitem 03015363 1 ;.Nuclear Launch key
player.removeitem 03032c55 1 ;.Ship's safe combination
player.removeitem 0300f291 1 ;.Shrine password
player.removeitem 03013f7c 1 ;.tannery key
player.removeitem 0304fa99 1 ;.Victoria's Key
player.removeitem 0305441b 1 ;.Vim CEO Password
player.removeitem 03037489 1 ;.worn key

There are hundreds of quest items that need to be cataloged and entered into a text document and used as a bat batch mod to remove the items, it takes to long to write them all down like I did in the two spoiler tags and I don't have the time, smarts and patients to maintain such a mod

I know there is a MOD, to drop "The Shadow" stuff, if you want to wait and not carry them, until - IF / WHEN you choose to do that Quest. :)

I know there is also a Mod that allows you to lose the Canisters for the Piezonucleic Power Armor Chest. The Mod created "Holders" in the building to dump them. :)

Rather than deleting the items from my inventory, is there a way to remove the data that identifies these as quest items? I have a filing cabinet in my playerhome where I collect all the misc notes and doodads from quests (the ones that let me transfer them, that is) as a sort of trophy, would be nice to do the same with the memory holotapes and etc.

I can't believe nobody else has done a standalone keyring mod since keynuker died- sure I can get a keyring as part of one of the sorting mods, but that requires one of the HUD mods, which requires F4SE, and so on...

I also can't believe that when I go into an area that's refreshed, the game will let me pick up multiple copies of a key I already have in my inventory- seriously, wtf?!?

you can make a text document and add player.removeitem you go into 3rd person view target your character and type in console inv and a list of every item in your inventory well appear with the base id's, add those in a text document with player.removeitem

example and this is to remove some far harbor stuck items after you complete it , see spoiler tag

player.removeitem 0301e3fc 1 ;. DiMa's memory#2

player.removeitem 0301e3fd 1 ;. DiMa's memory#3
player.removeitem 0301e711 1 ;. DiMa's memory#4
player.removeitem 0301e712 1 ;. DiMa's memory#5
player.removeitem 03034df6 1 ;.Wind Turbine Code
player.removeitem 03032c52 1 ;.safe room security tape

here's another far harbor stuck inventory item list I started

player.removeitem 03039de7 1 ;.Andersea day spa key

player.removeitem 03017e83 1 ;. boathouse safe key
player.removeitem 0304fd13 1 ;.Douglas Key
player.removeitem 03029591 1 ;.Faraday's program
player.removeitem 0302c903 1 ;.footlocker key
player.removeitem 03015363 1 ;.Nuclear Launch key
player.removeitem 03032c55 1 ;.Ship's safe combination
player.removeitem 0300f291 1 ;.Shrine password
player.removeitem 03013f7c 1 ;.tannery key
player.removeitem 0304fa99 1 ;.Victoria's Key
player.removeitem 0305441b 1 ;.Vim CEO Password
player.removeitem 03037489 1 ;.worn key

There are hundreds of quest items that need to be cataloged and entered into a text document and used as a bat batch mod to remove the items, it takes to long to write them all down like I did in the two spoiler tags and I don't have the time, smarts and patients to maintain such a mod

its mostly copy paste right ? But yea i got it, think someone will do that after all ? :P

I know there is a MOD, to drop "The Shadow" stuff, if you want to wait and not carry them, until - IF / WHEN you choose to do that Quest. :smile:

I know there is also a Mod that allows you to lose the Canisters for the Piezonucleic Power Armor Chest. The Mod created "Holders" in the building to dump them. :smile:

"The shadow" stuff ?

if the base game and dlc's are entered like this below in your plugins ini text that list I posted should work yes

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm

I can't believe nobody else has done a standalone keyring mod since keynuker died- sure I can get a keyring as part of one of the sorting mods, but that requires one of the HUD mods, which requires F4SE, and so on...

So actually, I went back and checked KeyNuker (to be fair, it was like, April when it died), and it seems Neanka's taken it over and brought it up to date, including covering the two story DLCs, so that helps clean up my misc tab considerably...

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5108/?