Kernel-41 crash, then restart with no display

TheCosmicRustle

So I used to play loads but stopped because of the CTDs. I came back to Skyrim and managed to fix the CTDs they never happen now. I think it's because I installed ENBoost but maybe not.

The new issue is after about 10 mins the whole PC crashes to a black screen, then restarts but there is no display this time, so I cannot see anything, although i can hear from the windows startup sound that the PC has loaded. In the Event Viewer this is labelled as Kernel-41 which I know means the PC has just shut down without warning.

I have many mods installed which ones are most likely to cause this. I think it's mods because this type of crash rarely happens on any other game.

GPU:

Nvidia GTX970

Thanks for consideration :happy:

• Try to see if in management console logs you have some error / warning messages.

May be your mods are involved in the process because they simply ask much to your computer.

It could be necessary to ask where you bought this computer, as it seems you have crashes on other games. May be a professional advise and sometimes paying 50 $ is better than spending a year resolving CTDs. I prefer losing 3-5 days and paying to have something 100% stable and functional. ;)