Need help troubleshooting voice pack

Kittentoast

I was trying to make a voice pack just for fun because it seemed fairly simple, but for the life of me I can't get it to work in-game. I've followed this tutorial at least 5 times over and over to see if I somehow overlooked something. I can't find anything that I'm doing wrong, but obviously I'm missing something since it refuses to work.

XComContent.ini

[XComGame.X2BodyPartTemplateManager]
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Voice", Language="english", Gender=eGender_Male, TemplateName="MondoVoice1", ArchetypeName="MondoVoice1.Voice_Mondo1")

XComGame.int

;XCOM 2 relies on per-object config settings like the one below to link X2DataTemplate objects with their associated localized text
[MondoVoice1 X2BodyPartTemplate]
DisplayName="Mondo"

XComCharacterVoice Archetype

Content Browser Window

ModBuddy Window

Proper Audio Files

Partial VoiceBank Screenshot

Sample SoundCue

I can't think of anything else to screenshot. My sound cues are all linked into the voice banks that I wanted to use and I've made sure they all have the audio that I want. I've started from scratch 3 times hoping I'd do whatever it was that I missed, but it's the same result every time. No preview in character bank, complete silence in debugging. Soldiers with other voices work perfectly fine. I even tried using the exact file names and everything as the tutorial video in hope that somehow that would make a difference for no reason. It's been incredibly frustrating following the exact steps to yield a different result.
If anyone has any ideas as to what I missed I would really appreciate help. At this point I just want to know what I'm doing wrong because I don't understand why it isn't working. The only thing I can possibly think of is that my XCOM 2 SDK isn't installed on my C: drive, it's on an internal E: drive because my Windows installation is on a SSD and I don't have 42GB free for the xcom dev tools. ModBuddy is on my C: drive. If I can't think of anything else my last resort will be to fully reinstall it on my C: drive.

tl;dr pls help

Edited by Kittentoast