Invisible entity following me & knocking stuff over.

onetwo91

Hello, i have an annoying & immersion breaking "bug/glitch" following me around as i adventure around Skyrim, It's like another "invisible" version of me that moves when i move and knocks stuff over making sounds go crazy etc... Clearly visible when in water because of the ripples it creates (See video).

Anybody have ANY idea what could be causing this? it's playable... but annoying! :wink:

Screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/eTdgTrV.jpg

Crappy phone video with silly music:

Attaching my load order too, just in case that can shed some light on the situation. Yes i only sort with LOOT for now. i am not a very experienced modder.

|Well in fact it was me following you because your wife hired me to do so and if you want me to stop, you'll have to pay twice the price she paid.|

• More seriously, have you uninstalled some mods ? (and this can simply be the problem. Don't uninstall mods at mid-game, unless you load a save before you've installed it) you need to run save script cleaner This can help removing orphan scripts.
  • When you try to interact with this "double" what happen ?
  • Untick all your mods from launcher / mod manager and test in game. If your follower is gone, tick the mods again slowly to find the culprit.

|Well in fact it was me following you because your wife hired me to do so and if you want me to stop, you'll have to pay twice the price she paid.|

• More seriously, have you uninstalled some mods ? (and this can simply be the problem. Don't uninstall mods at mid-game, unless you load a save before you've installed it) you need to run save script cleaner This can help removing orphan scripts.
  • When you try to interact with this "double" what happen ?
  • Untick all your mods from launcher / mod manager and test in game. If your follower is gone, tick the mods again slowly to find the culprit.

|What!? Is she suspecting something? i was so careful... How much is twice the pay?|

• Yes but this was occurring before i uninstalled any mods, however i did uninstall Moonlight tales & Werewolf perks enhanced mid-game.
  • I cant interact with the "double" let me try to explain, "it" moves when i move, for example as you see in the video, the only reason it's moving is because i am, so when i move towards it, this thing moves away from me.
  • Currently working on that & doing some other research.