This is a problem I have with my game, and it's really infuriating. I can go up to a person, say, my companion, and have a list of things I can do to interact with them: Talk, Trade, Stay, or Cancel, but if I select Talk the whole dialogue options thing turns blank. It also interferes with my story progress as now I can't speak to anyone. The only way I can fix this is by restarting the game, but it happens every single time I start playing only a few minutes in. It's so damn annoying; I can't just restart the game every time I play. Basically, it's rendering my game unplayable. I did some research and people were suggesting it was an FPS boost mod that's causing this. So I uninstalled the mod, which I just installed today (the problem started today), and it doesn't really seem to be working.
This is the mod I am talking about: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5199/?
Either I can't uninstall it correctly, or I can't install it correctly. Or maybe I'm just facing a whole new problem. Maybe the problem is from another mod I installed today? Still, there have been multiple people online suggesting this would be the source of the problem, but there have also been many people who are talking about how great the mod I just linked to is and how it works very well for them. No complaints from them.
I would be so damn happy if this problem were fixed. Thanks.

Edited by JayY1Thousand