Patch fragged all my mods?

I play DAO almost every day, and I use a lot of mods. I just want to say that I haven't added a new mod to my game in months, but I've completed the game many times in that time frame, and I've never run into trouble.

Tonight, I started Origins and was just about to log on to the game, when a patch started installing. I thought it was no big deal, so I waited for it to finish. I then fired up the game, clicked "Resume," and saw a notice saying that my save couldn't load, because several mods were missing from my build. I opened up my downloadable content list and every single one of my mods is missing. Everything from Skip the Fade to the The Sack is gone. The only thing that changed from last night to today was a patch.

Any ideas?

----- EDIT -----

After a long reinstallation process, I managed to get my mods to work again.

Edited by Eriklover555

After a long reinstallation process, I managed to get my mods to work again.

Can you please tell me how did you managed to get your mods back?

My game just updated today and all my .dazip mods are gone... :/

I mean, I can see the folders still existing in the Addins directory but have no idea how to get them to work again.

Edited by Cahir Mawr Dyffryn

DAModder still said that all my .dazips were installed, so I used it to "uninstall" them, then reinstalled them. That seemed to work.

I feel your pain. I can't find any documentation on this update, the only thing it seemed to do was disable all my .dazips, which sucked. Especially I had to use the official legacy bioware .dazips that came with my game to install the DLC, because the Origin client wouldn't install them correctly.

Dangit. DAModder shows only the official DLCs/addons for me. :/

Looks like I have to go to the Addins folder and hunt for every missing .dazip (by the folder name provided there) myself..

I'm sorry. If it helps for the future, I have a backup mods folder for my games that use them inside my documents folder, where I put current copies of the mods I use or am testing. So if I have an apocalyptic scenario like that, it makes it way easier to just start over. I learned to do that the hard way from The Sims 3.

Maybe you should try a system like that? I know it's saved me so much time and effort.

Edited by Eriklover555

Well, I've kinda managed to track down all the .dazip mods thanks to the folder names, save for one with a folder called "BEP". Does it by any chance sound familiar to you? It was supposedly a small mod under 100kb.

Anyway yeah, from this day on, I am definitely going to keep a backup of my stuff.