Creating storage for quest NPCs

qwertynosik

I faced with problem. I understand how to create stoage for not quest NPC. For example I can create storage for dryad Morenn: I find her .utc file and open it with Djinni, then I attach "storage" file in Store string, finally I open dialoge file .dlg which indicated in "Conversation" string and make a storage button in this dialog. But for other NPC, for example Zoltan and Shani, the .dlg file is not indicated, "Conversation" string is empty. How can I find dialogs for this NPCs? And one more thing. For example, Zoltan. In utc folder there are 2 zoltan`s .utc files: zoltan_q1_1.utc and zoltan_q1_2.utc. But zoltan_q1_1.utc already has attached file in Store string, so I cant attach storage file here. zoltan_q1_2.utc has not any file attached in store string and I want attach here storage file. But conversation string is empty in both zoltans files. In dlg folder there are a lot of zoltans dialogs(17 .dlg files), so how can I identify which .dlg files belong to zoltan_q1_1.utc and to zoltan_q1_2.utc? Sorry for my English.