Companion AI/behaviour tweaks

bieliqus

Hello

I got rly tired of my companions getting stuck in (walls, stairs, insert anything u want here), watching me fight and die when they are wondering what to do next, ignoring my commands, did i mention they love (lonely) sightseeing trips ?

So i went looking for mod that would fix that (as much as possible) and the only thing i could find was hotkey commands but that mod alone cant cure their retardness. Especially Strong, he is so dumb that most of the time he only stands and punches his chest like gorilla in mating season or Ada/robot who needs 3 minutes to climb stairs.

Bethesda rly screwed up companion system and their A.I. so i wonder if someone can make a mod which can improve player-companion relations.

Whatcha you think ?

Only recently i started using companions. I even had ideas for companion mods. But holy christ. Their AI is awful. It's frustrating. They are useless. And in survival mode they are a burden more than anything.

I don't remember companions being this useless in new vegas. I have fond memories of cass, boone, veronica.

And was it a mod or did new vegas had a companion wheel. I remember being able to change their tactics.

Ye wheel was in N.V. Right now companion system is more primitive than in F3. Manual commands from Skyrim aint fun when u have to do it all the time. With hotkey commands u can change some of their tactics and they have voice files for it so Bethesda like usual just cut it out. The wheel would be super for F4, but real miracle would be a mod that would change companions from being brain dead ghouls to trustworthy guys who watch ur back.

Edit: Mod I was talking about its called companion command and tactics, not hotkey commands.

Edited by bieliqus