Question about phantom dependency.

Genamine

If you merge plugins with FO4Edit using the Merge Plugins v1.9 from mteFunctions, it copies new records and overrides into the merged file from both plugins and along the way it puts a master dependency in the form ID of the copied new records (not the overrides) that gives it a phantom dependency on the merged plugins, despite them not being actual master dependencies and the merged plugins not being listed as master files in the file header.

If you then launch the merged plugin in the Creation Kit, you get a multitude of errors stating "[Merged Plugin] contains a form with a master file ID but no match in the master file: (form ID)".

As far as Im aware this error has no real implications and can be safely ignored.

My question is am I correct in this assumption?, or should I expect unwanted errors because of this in the near or distant future?

Im not remotely interested in this becoming a real issue further down the line, nor do I even know how to get rid of this (dirty edit, I think you could call it..?).