How do I load multiple master files?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't see a CreationKitCustom.ini. All I see is a CreationKit.ini and a CreationKitPrefs.ini.

Open CreationKit.ini as a notepad txt, then go to File, Save As and rename to CreationKitCustom.ini

• 2 weeks later...

Holy s***, is anyone as appalled as me to even have to look this up to make it work? I mean how f***ing stupid are the people that work at this company? logic...i have to add this in because the people who didn't add this in made such a shitty game I have to spend at least 50% of my game time in the CK fixing the garbage product that was released to the public....I wish I could produce such complete and utter garbage and still get paid for it..hashtag Jealous...

Fallout 76, THAT'S how stupid and out of touch they are..

• 8 months later...

The correct fix is:

First modify the,

CreationKit.ini

[General]

BAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Second modify the,

Fallout4.ini

[Archive]

SResourceArchiveList2=Fallout4 - Animations.ba2, DLCCoast - Main.ba2, DLCRobot - Main.ba2, DLCworkshop01 - Main.ba2, DLCworkshop02 - Main.ba2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm I just added bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 into my creationkit.ini and it works. No need for a "custom.ini" for me. Make sure you have closed out creation kit and restarted it. If you don't do that, it will not work. I just verified that 1st hand. Also make sure you have saved what you added in the creationkit.ini because it will not work without the save. I have done it myself. Actually I have done all these fixes before and had done the earlier things before because I get into rush and forget to save stuff, restart stuff etc.. Usually if I do these things, it will work. I would assume that is the problem for mist people, you get into a rush and think you did something or you were distracted w/e and missed a step or restart etc. Hope this helps anyone who reads it.

Have a great day!