So, I just wasted 3 hours on TES5edit.

AtlasGraham

So, this is just a rant topic but I think its one every modder--regardless of scope--can relate too. For the last few hours I've been sifting through TES5edit and changing the dialogue of one of my mods to match the Khajiit speak mod, ya know since there was no patch for it? Anyway, editing Dialoge, while probably one of the easiest things to do, is incredibly tedious. Line after line I clicked, altered, changed, rinsed and repeated until I got tired. Because, you know, people need to sleep and its late.

i think I was working on a Master file the entire time instead of the ESP, so when I clicked exit and save... Error message, midde finger, closed without so much as an option to go back.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3129429/computer-smash-o.gif

So tonight I got to bed in a rage at having literally wasted 3 hours of my life. And tomorrow, when I wake up, I'll probably do it all over again.

Mini-Rant over.

The Creation kit can cause brain ache too, on many occasions I have been so engrossed in what I was doing that I forgot to save... then all of a sudden I'm looking at my desktop, or I get the little message that tells me the CK has stopped working!, I become quite a potty mouth !