[3rd Person] - Character Unable to Melee while Moving

Veleeane

So, where to begin.

Relevant info. Weapons work fine - I play on third person (everything works fine in first person) - Keyboard and Mouse - Female (CBBE) - I altered scale and speedmult slightly (was a bit short and slow for my taste)

Nothing too crazy.

The thing is, I guess I have been playing a glitched character since.. forever, I just didn't know it until recently.

My character is a melee/unarmed type and up until last night I thought being unable to melee/punch/power bash while moving was.. normal.

Any sort of hand to hand or melee combat does not work while running. (It works when I stop moving or when I sprint),

I have no clue what it could be, I made a male character with all the same mods and everything and it worked perfectly fine.

At this point I think it could be CBBE but I'm not sure I didn't have enough time to test anything else before leaving today and my research on the subject has lead nowhere.

Any help, knowledge or insight on this would be welcomed.

• 6 months later...

So, where to begin.

Relevant info. Weapons work fine - I play on third person (everything works fine in first person) - Keyboard and Mouse - Female (CBBE) - I altered scale and speedmult slightly (was a bit short and slow for my taste)

Nothing too crazy.

The thing is, I guess I have been playing a glitched character since.. forever, I just didn't know it until recently.

My character is a melee/unarmed type and up until last night I thought being unable to melee/punch/power bash while moving was.. normal.

Any sort of hand to hand or melee combat does not work while running. (It works when I stop moving or when I sprint),

I have no clue what it could be, I made a male character with all the same mods and everything and it worked perfectly fine.

At this point I think it could be CBBE but I'm not sure I didn't have enough time to test anything else before leaving today and my research on the subject has lead nowhere.

I understand this is an old post, but i believe i can help others who have encountered this bug. I noticed that when i removed a piece of armor that had the +10% movespeed legendary enchant on it, the problem was resolved. There is an issue with this Legendary armor modification that prevents normal use of a melee weapon / unarmed.

• 10 months later...

So, where to begin.

Nothing too crazy.

I understand this is an old post, but i believe i can help others who have encountered this bug. I noticed that when i removed a piece of armor that had the +10% movespeed legendary enchant on it, the problem was resolved. There is an issue with this Legendary armor modification that prevents normal use of a melee weapon / unarmed.

It's still there. I thought this was normal, also. I just took all my Sprinter's pieces off and was able to move around while swinging like one would expect. (I too, thought not being able to move while swinging was a melee animation limitation out of laziness) Facepalming so hard right now.