Own a castle/fort

iZver

Just to push this Thread up again... (I'm sorry, my english isn't very well, but i do my very best)

I like this idea really and i think i will celebrate, if a mod like this will come... I hope it will released!

Greetings

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember mod for FNV with setlers-like constructions? Someone is working on this for skyrim, saw it on steam, sorry terrible memory for names.

What i personally want is pre-build place but with multiple development choices, taxes and upkeep costs, so basically i want "total war/settlers\civ" in "skyrim".

It's scripter's nightmare, i know.

You start from a Farm(On north island,it gives more freedom in builds, think of it as a runing from war building of new life and so on), later on you build an Inn or Mill, people come for work and build houses themselves, basic walls, couple guards, maybe one or two bandit\wild animals on different stages of development, forge or alchemist, guardhouse or small shrine,market or walls. In meantime village grows itself( not many houses but they do appear) you just help it a little with key buildings which costs of course. All buildings in different city styles so it would create unusual look.

Resource matter: i maybe overcomplicate things, but for example you can't build a keep if you don't have a mine which gives you iron and stones.

When your "toy army" grows you get attention of local authorities, think of next steps yourself.

Choices,choices, MORE choices.

It's a colony dream of mine. It's just a mad ammount of work, don't think it ever happen.

P.S. Yeayea, and HARBOUR, port towns appeal so much to me for some reason, with a bit of traffic control, ah.. dreaming again...

Edited by Backflashs

• 1 month later...

Most "gets attacked" parts of mods are kind of weak, IMO. It's a good concept, but not implemented well. I think it would be cool if this was triggered by a system where you give your guards, servants, etc standing orders or send them on quests. (Similar to Crossroads Keep if you played Neverwinter Nights 2). So you can have them training to improve their skills, patrolling the countryside to protect farms, or patrolling roads to protect trade for example. And every once in awhile your Seneschal or Commander or whatever makes a special event available where you have to decide to have your garrison defend the castle from an impending attack, or seek out the threat, or whatever.

Anyway, I really want a mod like this a LOT. Hope someone makes one.

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...