• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nynik

nynik

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 521 posts
Hey,

I'm likely not talking sense, but I recall FOMM used to integrate NVSE if the user had it installed, and you could launch with it. Does NMM use or consider NVSE in some way? Probably asking a dumb question.

Thanks.

sven10077

sven10077

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Hey,

I'm likely not talking sense, but I recall FOMM used to integrate NVSE if the user had it installed, and you could launch with it. Does NMM use or consider NVSE in some way? Probably asking a dumb question.

Thanks.

Yes it does. The icon in the upper left of the launch buttons has an arrow you can pull NVSE down on. The launch is then as integrated as FOMM's...what I am sorely missing is the integrated FNVEdit buttons.

nynik

nynik

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 521 posts

Yes it does. The icon in the upper left of the launch buttons has an arrow you can pull NVSE down on. The launch is then as integrated as FOMM's...what I am sorely missing is the integrated FNVEdit buttons.

hmm. Yes I can see it is working for Archive Invalidation (for me), but I had to reinstall NVSE a few times before the option to launch through NVSE appeared in the launch options.

Thanks.

Page loaded in: 3.912 seconds