huge breast size requested

joaneljare

Unsure whether to take this seriously or not, I will just say that most good modders do not waste time on mods that make the game less playable. I say less playable because modifying a body in the manner you seek would cause several other problems. Just download one of those hentai games and play that.

i don't want anything that makes the game imposible to play and i don't want a breast size that fills the screen, i only want a bust size bigger than the existing mods, if someone want to do this, it would be great

Trust me, you'll never get this. Modders have more important things to do than make stupid mods for horny teenagers. Just use a different mod and be happy.

• 4 weeks later...
Off-Topic: In real world, having a huge breast is similar to live with kilograms of 2 large balls hanging on your both shoulder in 24/7, and rest of life. Imagine it. Though in game, you don't need to worry about it..

However, while carrying those large balls, you never have to open any doors for yourself, worry about bad tips, carry your own groceries, and at your request, any single guy would gladly carry the weight for you. ;-)