Inquisitor Qwerty Z Eldars Quests for Truth

DoctorKaizeld

Journal entry: 1

date: 29th day of the 7th month of that season that is similar to summer(?) i think, i honestly dont know it's always cold here so f**k it.

I ran into the so called 'Dragonborn' again and managed to have a brief conversation with him. Though i had a hard time of it as he spent a few minutes rummaging through my pockets for who knows what reason. I felt it would be easier in the long run then to try and stop him. I asked who he was and he told me his name was Fluffy McFluffyface ruler of the MLPs. i have no idea who or what that is and i really feel i don't want to know, but i may have to ask in the future.

He answered a few more questions such as how he is half Nord, half Elf, and half Rainbowdash(?) and his reasons for his actions are his own and i don't need to know. In truth i was okay with this at first as he slaughtered the bandits inhabiting the fort single handedly but later i changed my stance on this. This Fluffy 'Dragonborn' is clearly insane, he stripped all of the bodies down to their undergarments with the exception of the women in which case he stripped them naked and the one case i witnessed he looked up and down the body for a few moments.

Before he left though he did ask me to play him a song on my lute for five gold. I obliged as five septims for a song isn't a bad deal and would cover my meal for when i get back to Whiterun. Later though i couldn't figure out where i put the gold, i could have sworn it was in my pocket. all well i guess i everything is still covered by the Empire so i had funds to use, but that is still gold i could have used for other things.

I'm planning to head to Rorikstead next before i go to Markarth to meet with my contact from the Vigilants of Stendarr Tyranus. I hope he is doing well, it has been some time since i spoke with my old friend.

Qwerty Z Eldar

Imperial Inquisitor

Journal entry: 2

date: 19th day of the 8th month of that season that is slightly warmer then the rest of the f**king year. f**k it's cold.

So i finely reached Rorikstead. took long enough too, with all the bandits and highwaymen out there it took a while to get here as i had to take a longer route.

on my way here i found the bodies of some nobles on their way to a wedding i assume. they appeared to have been killed along with their guard by some robber. no surprise there, this war has left the holds strained and not enough rangers wander the wilds these days to keep the roads clear. I even saw a dragon, i thought the threat they posed were rumors created by the Stormcloaks to scare the Empire but no they are quite dangerous. the beast slaughtered five of the soldiers guarding Rorikstead before it flew off and apparently got stuck in some trees. no one went to try and finish it off though as it created several fires. i helped carry water, i wish i could have done more though but i can't tell anyone who i really am.

While here i found out about the increase in Forsworn activity, i will look into this further on my way to Markarth. I doubt it is of any serious significance as i'm sure the hold will be able to repel them with ease. It is odd though to see such a large number of them, i wonder where they are coming from or where they were hiding.

I will probably go the long way round and visit the Ork fort of Dushnikh Yal and talk to the orks there. i havent earned their trust quite yet but i might find an opportunity to gain it and either way i need to check up on the strength as it is, so might as well. Also they may have kept the Forsworn at bay so it could be safer.

not much to report this time but my quest isn't always crowded with entertaining events.

Qwerty Z Eldar

Imperial Inquisitor