• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

vipcxj

vipcxj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
The first time I used the NMM, I found a fatal bug.
If I only installed some of the games(Fallout3, FalloutNV, Oblivion and Skyrim). And I didn't intall some others. And I checked the option of "Don't show select game mode again". If the current game mode is the game I haven't installed, I will never be able to open the NMM. The only current way to solve it is to reinstall the NMM.
Now I found that the bug become fataller. Even if I reinstall the NMM, I can't open it. I think the NMM will be destoryed by this f***ing bug~~~

Nhm... Perhaps I report the bug in the wrong place...

Edited by vipcxj, 16 November 2011 - 04:57 AM.

nynik

nynik

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 521 posts
Yeah, this is the wrong section.

Perhaps this will help you:

In order to make the change, you need to clear your user settings. The easiest way to do this is:

• Open:
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Black_Tree_Gaming\
  • Delete all subfolders.
Note that doing this will require you to setup your Skyrim again, though you will not[/i] loose your existing mods if you select the same Mods and [b]Install Info folders as last time.

Bug section is HERE.

vipcxj

vipcxj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
But why uninstalling NMM dosen't delete "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Black_Tree_Gaming\"?
I don't like something I have unintalled still remind something in my computer, though many softwares do the same thing. As a result, the room of my disk is smaller and smaller.

Page loaded in: 0.801 seconds