Using Script Merger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(643): syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_IDENT, expecting TOKEN_FUNCTION, near 'minZoom'

C:\Users\Thomas Reed\AppData\Local\Temp\Witcher Script Merger v0.6.2-484-0-6-2.zip: Cannot open C:\Users\Thomas Reed\AppData\Local\Temp\Witcher Script Merger v0.6.2-484-0-6-2.zip
! The system cannot find the file specified.
Cannot execute "C:\Users\THOMAS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.651\WitcherScriptMerger.exe"

First error message is from a popup after something called "Red engine" starts.

Second set is after I fix things inside the merger, and then when It shows everything fixed, I close, and it asks if I want to save changes to config. I click yes, and it pops up in a WinRar Diagnostic message.

Help please!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I followed the very helpful directions and got to the last screen like in the directions and all seem good to go and ran W3

These errors showed up and script merger doesn't show them when it is run after this.

I have the W3 complete edtion with gog included on a w10/64 system.

I have 24 mods selected and used NMM to get them

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1644): I dont know any 'min'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1644): I dont know any 'max'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1645): I dont know any 'min'
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Am a complete newb at this and need help.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...

any one got an idea on how to solve this;

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\popups\lootpopup.ws(540): syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_ELSE, near 'else'

Would you mind attaching the merged file? It looks like there is just an extra "else" somewhere in the file.