Using Script Merger

I followed the very helpful directions and got to the last screen like in the directions and all seem good to go and ran W3

These errors showed up and script merger doesn't show them when it is run after this.

I have the W3 complete edtion with gog included on a w10/64 system.

I have 24 mods selected and used NMM to get them

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1644): I dont know any 'min'

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1644): I dont know any 'max'

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(1645): I dont know any 'min'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Am a complete newb at this and need help.

What now?

Those are unique... are you playing the GOTY version with non-GOTY mods? The unification patch on nexus might help that.

dropped 2 mods that were similar and applied the unification patch.

Game now runs ; however it seems some mods aren't working ,like the hat one.

I really cant tell if or how many mods are working.

Roach never seems to tire on a gallop, merchant still buy at one crown. and so on.

• 5 weeks later...

Bumping this thread because its late at night and im fricken done. if ANYONE knows the solution to this, FOR THE LOVE OF MY FRICKING SANITY, tell me.

Script merger detects no errors, but when i run the game, i get this:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(6066): Found unexpected '}'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\inventorycontext.ws(145): Found unexpected '}'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\inventorycontext.ws(214): Found unexpected '}'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\inventorycontext.ws(244): Found unexpected '}'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\inventorycontext.ws(261): Found unexpected '}'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4900): Found unexpected '}'
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(12044): Found unexpected '}'

Going into the file itself doesent do much, as everything (To my novice eye, at least, i used a program called Dr Rackket that had some concepts similar to this) looks to be good with all the brackets lineing up.

like I said I am no expert and barely understand SM.

I tried to follow the instructions on the previous pages and kept running the thing and trying to see if I didn't use a mod if that helped.

After not using 3 mods I got SM to clear things up.

Not sure of what or why it worked.

Also I tried the unification patch too after this.

Eventually somehow I got the game to run.