Add mods for Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light?

Hicalibre

So I've been playing Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light.

Beaten both on their hardest difficulty, but I'd like to be able to do a few things differently on the harder difficulties, more so Last Light, as it is hard, more time cosuming, to get the good ending for Last Light.

There are also a lot of glitches and potential for expansion for the eager modders.

I know some people say "go with cheat engine" but cheat engine is filled with viruses and unwanted programs. ADWCleaner freaked out on my brother's computer when he downloaded it. I had to completely wipe his system for him.

Anyone else would want to see some mods for these games?

I don't think it's even -possible- to mod either of the Metro games, at least not easily. Given how long they've been out (2033 came out in 2010, Last Light came out in (IIRC) 2012, and the Redux versions came out in August 2014), I'm pretty sure that if it could be done, it would have been by now.

• 2 years later...

If you get a Virus from Cheat Engine you're not downloading it from their website!

Its also pretty frickin hard to put a virus in a .ct file and have it work!

Download Cheat Engine from:

https://www.cheatengine.org/

And Dont Download from some Mirror Site Thats how you get a virus! Also check their forums they have said that some AV programs Register Cheat Engine as a False Positive!

Metro Last Light Steam.CT

http://fearlessrevolution.com/download/file.php?id=1919&sid=25855e6c9983a24ba16941b625b2be6b