Nvidia 368.39 Drivers - Massive FPS issues?

MindDoser

Hello everyone.

Have to ask fellow Nexus lads about issues with latest Nvidia drivers.I just installed last night latest version (368.39) for my Gtx 970 4Gb, and as far as i can see, there's some massive fps drops issues. My rig is capable for Ultra settings @ 2560x1440, but with latest nvidia update, my fps suddenly drops even at 5 with freezes (used to play with -/+ 50-60 locked framerate) in certain areas, especially around Corvega, plus bursts of drops while entering interiors, so,i have to ask if anyone else noticed weird fps issues with same version of drivers. Also, i see a lot of people suggested (358.91) as the best/latest FO4 stable and performance drivers,and/or (362.00). Any suggestions from nexus nvidia user's about a stable driver's version to get? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Installed (358.91) and the increasing of fps performance is really great with my current heavily modded active plugins.

Edited by MindDoser

Well I currently have 364.72 installed and not having any issues that I can determine. My FPS is pretty consistent around 60 in most areas. Get virtually no lagging at all. I'm currently running 122 active mods...

OMG I think you might have found the problem to my issue, recently my FPS dropped SIGNIFICANTLY like from consistent 60fps to 3fps in towns/cities but out in the wild my fps is fine for some reason. I also did install the latest driver yesterday too.

I have the same issue with the cities and my FPS has dropped down to around 15 in any urban area. I suspected it to be from the 1.6 update, but it could be a driver issue. I have uninstalled 368.39 and installed 359.00, but there was no change.