I truly believe this is the issue. However, I now cannot get CK to launch from outside MO. LOL I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and tried to launch from the executable directly from my Skyrim folder... the initial windows pop up for about a second teasing me then cuts out without an error message or anything. I can still launch from within MO with no problems. I am definitely not giving up on this... I saw some posts about a Papyrus Compiler that will allow scripts to be generated with CK in MO. I know you guys have let me veer from the main topic in this post which was the voice copy issue, and I appreciate that!. Since this looks to be an issue with scripts MO/32bit vs 64 bit I will refrain from getting off the original intent of this post. I will however post again when I get this sorted to let ya'all know when I get my TRAINER created.... I hope. thanks for your patience. If nothing else I found that Agerweb has some pretty cool looking mods that I'm going download and check out.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
So I finally figured out why I had issues with this a couple years ago! A newly made trainer mod did not work for me loaded onto a late game save. I was tinkering around with the original mod I had anguished over in these previous posts way back when. It actually works just fine on a new play through, but add it to an existing play through and everything works but the skills will not advance. Tasheni even said To test it on a new game and not an old save. I should have listened. Lol. Anyway Agerweb you are awesome thank you for your patience with me. Edited by jeyoon