Automatic corpse remover.

ArmoredTroll

Its simple as it is mate.

Just open the body you want to remove in the console and enter the command disable.

hit enter.

You're welcome.

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I said automatic corpse remover. I already knew the console method, but that's not automatic.

Dunno if it helps but there's a tweak in Wrye Bash that reduces the time before a cell resets.

Just go to Wrye Bash, right click your bashed patch, go to tweak settings. There should be a cell respawn time and cell respawn time (cleared) variables there. The description says that it will also reduce savegame size, if that was your concern.

I don't know if it's there already as I have discovered this only when I need to make a bashed patch, and by that time I already have ~40 mods installed, and I discovered that there are some mods that add/edit this tweaks.

As for game stability, well, I saw many mods that does things in this way to avoid scripts and ensure better and more stable gameplay, I have tweaked them myself (cranked both variables to the lowest lol) and have no noticeable problems so far..

Dunno if it helps but there's a tweak in Wrye Bash that reduces the time before a cell resets.

Just go to Wrye Bash, right click your bashed patch, go to tweak settings. There should be a cell respawn time and cell respawn time (cleared) variables there. The description says that it will also reduce savegame size, if that was your concern.

I don't know if it's there already as I have discovered this only when I need to make a bashed patch, and by that time I already have ~40 mods installed, and I discovered that there are some mods that add/edit this tweaks.

As for game stability, well, I saw many mods that does things in this way to avoid scripts and ensure better and more stable gameplay, I have tweaked them myself (cranked both variables to the lowest lol) and have no noticeable problems so far..

I'll give this a look. Thanks.