Fast Travel Crashes and Settlers No Longer Listen.

dreaton

Exactly what the title implies. When I fast travel anywhere near Greentop Nursery I either crash or freeze when I'm loading in. As well as all settlers wont move to another settlement when I ask them and can't be assigned to anything. I don't know if it's my load order, or some mods overwriting each other or just bad mods causing the problem. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated!!!

Load order:

1. Unofficial Fallout 4 patch
  2. Dependency Quest Fix
  3. Enhanced Blood Textures Basic
  4. CROSS_Cybernetics
  5. Companion Infinite Ammo
  6. Minutemen's Vertibirds
  7. West Tek Tactical Optics
  8. Naton566's Any Armor On Any Clothes
  9. Naton566's Any Armor On Any Clothes Automatron Expansion
  10. Naton566's Any Armor On Any Clothes Far Harbor Expansion
  11. Atomic Radio
  12. Sane Fusion Cores
  13. Better Automatron Weapons
  14. Fusion Core Crafting
  15. Increased Settlement Budget 20x
  16. D13 Settlement Institute Synth Spy Detection and Elimination
  17. Everyone's Best Friend
  18. Full Dialogue Interface
  19. Looks Mirror
  20. T-49 Armor of the Storyteller
  21. Automatron: Protectrons Expanded
  22. Improved Automatron Robots
  23. Move, Store, and Assign Settlers to Power Armor
  24. Craftable Elevators
  25. Don't Call Me Settler
  26. Spawn Items
  27. Beast Master: Creature Companion Overhaul
  28. Exotic Creatures: Far Harbor Cages
  29. Modern Firearms
  30. Decoration & Furniture Expansion Pack (stable release)
  31. NCR Veteran Ranger Armor
  32. Wintermute - Voiced Customizable Cyborg Companion
  33. RWBY Paintings
  34. I'm Your General
  35. Junkmaster 1.19D
  36. WRVR - New Companion and Radio Station For The Commonwealth And Far Harbor

Exactly what the title implies. When I fast travel anywhere near Greentop Nursery I either crash or freeze when I'm loading in. As well as all settlers wont move to another settlement when I ask them and can't be assigned to anything. I don't know if it's my load order, or some mods overwriting each other or just bad mods causing the problem. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated!!!

Load order:

1. Unofficial Fallout 4 patch
  2. Dependency Quest Fix
  3. Enhanced Blood Textures Basic
  4. CROSS_Cybernetics
  5. Companion Infinite Ammo
  6. Minutemen's Vertibirds
  7. West Tek Tactical Optics
  8. Naton566's Any Armor On Any Clothes
  9. Naton566's Any Armor On Any Clothes Automatron Expansion
  10. Naton566's Any Armor On Any Clothes Far Harbor Expansion
  11. Atomic Radio
  12. Sane Fusion Cores
  13. Better Automatron Weapons
  14. Fusion Core Crafting
  15. Increased Settlement Budget 20x
  16. D13 Settlement Institute Synth Spy Detection and Elimination
  17. Everyone's Best Friend
  18. Full Dialogue Interface
  19. Looks Mirror
  20. T-49 Armor of the Storyteller
  21. Automatron: Protectrons Expanded
  22. Improved Automatron Robots
  23. Move, Store, and Assign Settlers to Power Armor
  24. Craftable Elevators
  25. Don't Call Me Settler
  26. Spawn Items
  27. Beast Master: Creature Companion Overhaul
  28. Exotic Creatures: Far Harbor Cages
  29. Modern Firearms
  30. Decoration & Furniture Expansion Pack (stable release)
  31. NCR Veteran Ranger Armor
  32. Wintermute - Voiced Customizable Cyborg Companion
  33. RWBY Paintings
  34. I'm Your General
  35. Junkmaster 1.19D
  36. WRVR - New Companion and Radio Station For The Commonwealth And Far Harbor

I don't like using this program, but have you double checked your load order with LOOT? Sometimes all it takes is 1 or 2 out of order to mess it up. Hell, even sometimes the game itself will change the order on you.

Thanks for replying guys. I've read that it may be the unofficial patch as well. I might remove it. As far as LOOT goes, I don't like using it either with my Skyrim. Now comes the cringe, My computer was not able to run Fallout 4 so I got in on the Xbone since I knew mods would come to it later. Probably should have mentioned it, but all these mods are xbox one mods. Is there a LOOT equivalent or a guide for load order on the Xbone? Sorry and thanks in advance.

Thanks for replying guys. I've read that it may be the unofficial patch as well. I might remove it. As far as LOOT goes, I don't like using it either with my Skyrim. Now comes the cringe, My computer was not able to run Fallout 4 so I got in on the Xbone since I knew mods would come to it later. Probably should have mentioned it, but all these mods are xbox one mods. Is there a LOOT equivalent or a guide for load order on the Xbone? Sorry and thanks in advance.

LOL, that would have been a handy bit of extra information to know. No on the LOOT equivalent. Since consoles can't do what PCs can, they are very limited to what they can have. Both console companies are keeping a tight lid on the modding thing. I think this is a trial run for both companies for their improvements on the current gen systems. I also have a XB1, but since I built my PC, I run "Open World" games on the PC and everything else goes on the XB1. And I only have 2 open world games that I play: FO4 & The Witcher 3.

As for the unofficial patch, I would bet that since it is a little more difficult to port over to the consoles, something had to have gone wonky in the porting over.

Oh, and not all of the mods are XB1, most of them are PC & then ported over, unless they are stolen, then ported over. That's the mess going on now.

Edited by DontBlnkBadWolf

Actually it's an engine bug that the Unofficial Patch just triggers, but any mod that overrides the WorkshopParentScript can do that, even without actually changing anything in the script. The folks from UFO4P made a thread about this on the Bethesda forums at https://community.bethesda.net/thread/53871?start=0&tstart=0

Unfortunately it's really something Bethesda have to fix, that can't be fixed with the CK.

Dang, that sucks. Thanks for all the input guys! I honestly didn't expect it because this was a console problem. Much appreciated! I guess I'll start a new game without the unofficial patch. Fingers crossed that this save doesn't have these problems!