DLCs gone after installing Mods

Hi,

i installed the update 1.22 for witcher3.

i wanted to start a ng+ with mods.

So i installed some mods with the NMM. Then i Launch Witcher3 with NMM and in the start menu it says that there are no dlcs installed. So i closed the NMM and started witcher3 over GOG. Now i got the same problem. I cant load a savegame because the game said there are no dlcs installed. if i look in the GOG menu it said there are all DLC´s installed.

I uninstalled every mod but the problem stays.

sorry, my answer wasn't clear;

i didn't mean you are missing files, the game fails to detect all the dlcs if you put an empty folder in the /DLC folder, sometimes when installing mods that add dlc to the game it happens.

just find the empty folder and delete it.

sorry, my answer wasn't clear;

i didn't mean you are missing files, the game fails to detect all the dlcs if you put an empty folder in the /DLC folder, sometimes when installing mods that add dlc to the game it happens.

just find the empty folder and delete it.

Thank you!

That was the problem. I deleted the folder and everything works fine now.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I had the same issue. I am very new to pc gaming let alone modding but I was able to find out the problem. If you download any mods that add files to the dlc folder read the instructions carefully. If there is a DLC folder in the DLC folder u have to remove the files and put it into the main dlc folder. For example dlc > dlc> weather mod should just be dlc > weather mod. Hope that helps.