DLCs gone after installing Mods

• 3 weeks later...

Every DLC folder has to contain the "content" folder in it, some mods create folders with different names.

In my case I had to cut all files from The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\DLC\DLC\RealWeather, create "content" folder (The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\DLC\DLC\content) and paste the files there. All official DLC's came back in game.

• 3 weeks later...

Every DLC folder has to contain the "content" folder in it, some mods create folders with different names.

In my case I had to cut all files from The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\DLC\DLC\RealWeather, create "content" folder (The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\DLC\DLC\content) and paste the files there. All official DLC's came back in game.

this mod is causing me the exact issue.

• 5 months later...

i ended up removing the dlcs and re-downloading them at this very second and i then came across this forum after googling my issue and i was having same issue what Conorturk was having i had no idea that it could happen but now know and i feel like a homer Simpson for deleting the dlcs lol

• 3 months later...

I had the same issue. I am very new to pc gaming let alone modding but I was able to find out the problem. If you download any mods that add files to the dlc folder read the instructions carefully. If there is a DLC folder in the DLC folder u have to remove the files and put it into the main dlc folder. For example dlc > dlc> weather mod should just be dlc > weather mod. Hope that helps.

that worked! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Experiencing this problem right now. No empty folders in the DLC folder, tried reinstalling all the dlc again (which took a few hours) and still nothing. Missing just about all the dlc...

This worked for me!

Thank you!!

• 4 months later...

Hello guys,

I know it's and old dicussion but i'm facing the same issue, and i didn't quite understand how to do this....Is it possible to elaborate it or even print the process for me ? It would be reallt helpful..

Sorry for bad english, and thank you already.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i installed the update 1.22 for witcher3.

i wanted to start a ng+ with mods.

So i installed some mods with the NMM. Then i Launch Witcher3 with NMM and in the start menu it says that there are no dlcs installed. So i closed the NMM and started witcher3 over GOG. Now i got the same problem. I cant load a savegame because the game said there are no dlcs installed. if i look in the GOG menu it said there are all DLC´s installed.

I uninstalled every mod but the problem stays.

Yeah man, i was a problem with the game folder's structure.

• 4 months later...