XPMSE/ DSR Mace/ Axe at right hip + Shield on back draw/ sheath animation

wedragon

Now I use XPMSE and DSR and FNIS PCEA 2 and yet none of them have helped me get that vanilla animation of Mace/ Axe at hip with modded Drawing/Sheathing Shield on Back because they use the 1 Handed Sword Sheathing/Draw animation which i don't want unless using 1 Handed Sword and was wondering if someone could tell me a mod that allows this or maybe create one for XPMSE or DSR thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
This isn't a solution to get the animation of sheild animation drawing from back but you will get sheild on back (the sheild will pop into your leftarm but it's the best solution available right now) and the standard mace/axe equip and unequip animation what you want to do is go to MCM-> XPMSE and at the top style fitting animation's uncheck the two sheild options and that's that. Enjoy

• 3 years later...

This isn't a solution to get the animation of sheild animation drawing from back but you will get sheild on back (the sheild will pop into your leftarm but it's the best solution available right now) and the standard mace/axe equip and unequip animation what you want to do is go to MCM-> XPMSE and at the top style fitting animation's uncheck the two sheild options and that's that. Enjoy

This issue still exists in 2020 and this was the only solution that helped me, thank you!!

Edited by mistrz123123

• 1 month later...

This issue still exists in 2020 and this was the only solution that helped me, thank you!!

Hello guy! I've found a fix for it. You have to download immersive animation and select draw shield + 1 handed sword , then if u want to double animation wield, select dagger and axe. Let immersive animation overwrite XP32 animations. In MCM uncheck shield animation option. You will get the right animation with 1h sword, and the right animation with mace/axe + shield. Then use MCM, for your preferences U can toggle double wield sword on back if u like. or edit as you want ^_^