Can't set up NMM for DarkSouls2 (or maybe anything)

Validuz

The finish button isn't working. My Steam installation folder is G:\Steam

It defaulted the Mod Directory and Install Info to the correct drive, but it defaulted the Virtual Install directory to my C drive. I corrected this to my G drive, but it won't do anything when I click finish besides flash a red exclamation next to Virtual Install textbox. No matter what I change that directory to, it won't do anything when I click Finish.

Am I missing something here or is it a bug?

http://i.imgur.com/3cEtoK6.png

Thanks,

Val

Edited by Validuz

RESOLVED - Turns out even though it states that the "Required Tool" path is optional, you have to locate your GeDoSaTo installation in that box and then it works fine.

I've tried doing this an it still won't let me install NMM for Dark Souls 2. It just says must be installed on same drive etc etc but when i hover over the ! icon the "expected drive" is just blank. Not C or F where the other mods and games are, just blank, and no matter which i try to set it to, or where i try to install the games, it still refuses to work. Any help?? This is really annoying.

ds2bullshit.jpg

I've also tried installing GeDoSoTa on both locations and changing all the files around and NOTHING works. No locations help and when i "match" what it wants me to do then it changes the "expected drive" to just be blank. No longer saying F or C, just blank. f***ing great....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I fixed it with installing the GeDoSaTo executable from http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?page_id=582 (where it says "Finally, download this executable [...]") to my E: drive where also all my Steam games are located. After that I started the NMM, selected Dark Souls 2 and entered the directory of the GeDoSaTo installation into the third input field (which is empty in the picture above).