I'm really wanting a mod that'll somehow notify me that I've entered combat. Whether it be a glow around the edges of the screen, or a message popping up and fading... Anything, really. I like to play stealthy, but I don't like to be sneaking constantly. And I find myself pressing Ctrl to go in and out of sneak to check if I've gained aggro on some baddies while I'm out exploring. I'd rather just be automatically notified somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine a possibly easier way to do it would be to somehow use the already implemented stealth combat notifier. Just make it able to be seen while not sneaking. Maybe change the words. Unnoticed, discovered, caution, danger. Something along those lines.

• 4 weeks later...

This would be fairly easy to do. All I would have to do is make a maintenance quest and have a script run on it and every second have it check if the player has entered combat and if they are in combat I could just script a message to tell the player.

It would literally take me like 5 minutes to make LOL.

• 2 months later...

This would be fairly easy to do. All I would have to do is make a maintenance quest and have a script run on it and every second have it check if the player has entered combat and if they are in combat I could just script a message to tell the player.

It would literally take me like 5 minutes to make LOL.

That would be awesome then... Have you gotten around to doing anything like that?